Motorworld Volkswagen, Kidlington, Oxon Reviews

• Customer service

Motorworld Volkswagen, Kidlington, Oxon - Ask a question now

“Motorworld Volkswagen, Kidlington has good vehicle...”

Written on: 09/05/2009

Motorworld Volkswagen, Kidlington has good vehicle displays However, a lot of waiting around to be attended to by staff. Parking a big problem. I was told that licence plates with the EU markings (ie GB) will not be accepted at MOT test. If I wanted them I must purchase privately. I did so, because I spend much time on the mainland. The staff member had no knowledge of international regs… Read Full Review

“My experience at Motorworld Volkswagen in Kidlington...”

Written on: 20/07/2008 by VW newbie (1 review written)

My experience at Motorworld Volkswagen in Kidlington with the salesperson I bought my car from in person was generally good, they were helpful and pointed out areas that, although made them a bit more money, actually benefitted me as the customer too. I can't fault them on this. The car I wanted had to be factory-built, which understandably meant there would be a period of a few months before I would receive it. However, it was at this stage silly mistakes started to creep in - phone numbers… Read Full Review