Three Arrows Middleton, Manchester Reviews

1.7
  • Quality of service

• Quality of food

Three Arrows Middleton, Manchester - Ask a question now

“The service at this place is awful,very very slow and...”

written by Barbra W on 07/03/2011

The service at this place is awful,very very slow and the staff show no interest at all.The decor is naff,we could forgive this if the food and the staff hadn't been so bad.There was also a dog in the restaurant,barking at customers to be fed. All in all a very bad experience.

“I used to love the Three Arrows, But it appears to...”

written by on 07/10/2010

I used to love the Three Arrows, But it appears to have changed hands.... for the worst. Poor poor fod and Awful service. I will not return

“We ate at the three arrows after great recommendations...”

written by on 20/08/2010

We ate at the three arrows after great recommendations and it was a real dissappointment we discovered the owners had left (from when it was great food) but we then discovered they had opened a fish and chip shop in the Printworks, Dockers- this is the best we went to visit it and we were over joyed to find such a great fast food outlet in Manchester- great fish and chips and such choice on the menu loved it glad to see they are continuing the good work elsewhere- there is a Dockers in Prestwich too just around the corner from us - happy days!!

“Sadly the Arrows has changed hands. The food is of...”

written by on 11/12/2009

Sadly the Arrows has changed hands. The food is of poor quality and the pub lacking in ambience. I will not be visiting again

“I first ate at the Three Arrows, Middleton in...”

written by Clair on 20/07/2008

I first ate at the Three Arrows, Middleton in Manchester about 5 years ago and I vowed never to go back it was so awful. Well times have changed, new management and lots of buzz locally about it I thought I would give it another go.

And I am so glad I did. The food is fantastic with a large range to chose from. All portions are very large so there is no chance of leaving hungry and the staff were helpful and polite in the two times I have visited since.

For 'pub grub' you really are getting a treat. On the Sunday we went in they had a choice of 5 Meats for the Sunday roast and everything was cooked to perfection. We then ventured in again last night, with a table of 11 and again the food blew us away.

The menu may look basic, with fish and chips, burgers, steaks and puddings to name a few, but the quality and overall standard is superb. Each meal is not processed in any way and it is all cooked fresh each time. So DO NOT expect fast food.

As for prices - yes you can get cheaper elsewhere but for the taste and high standards it is value for money. I really recommend it.