Janome J1012 Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Janome J1012 - Ask a question now

“This Janome J1012 is a lightweight machine without a...”

written by on 26/08/2009

This Janome J1012 is a lightweight machine without a lot of luxury. It has the functions I absolutely need and I bought it as a substitute for a Pfaff, which I don't like to carry around. The Janome does just fine, even on denim seams, but I couldn't get the waistline underneath the foot when I wanted to replace the zipper in a pair of jeans. The only thing I really miss is an integrated needle threader, but that I only need because of my eyes.