Mantis 4-stroke Tiller (Honda Engine) Reviews

Mantis 4-stroke Tiller (Honda Engine) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Mantis 4-stroke Tiller (Honda Engine)

Mantis 4-stroke Tiller (Honda Engine)

“Customer service very cold and mechanical. ”

Written on: 18/05/2016 by Katrinap61 (1 review written)

To start, we haven't received our tiller yet. We were told that it would arrive Monday or Tuesday. Reality ,tiller was shipped on Monday. We opted for the payment to be divided into 4. Reality , the entire amount was charged to our account. This morning ,I called the company. The lady informed me that the unit was shipped on Monday. For arrival on Thursday. We won't be home. She corrected the payment problem immediately. There was not one word of apology. There wasn't any… Read Full Review

“Many years ago a colleague demonstrated a small tiller...”

Written on: 17/07/2008 by Jorvikshire Lad (2 reviews written)

Many years ago a colleague demonstrated a small tiller similar to the Mantis 4-stroke Tiller and we were suitably impressed with it's capability .The memory of this led me to purchase the Honda engined model directly from Mantis a couple of months ago, along with the "special lawn care" package of Tiller, Border Edger, Kickstand, Dethatcher and Aerator for £399.

I have a half acre of lawns and cultivated garden and until now relied on a 5HP Briggs & Stratton engined Cultivator, which is both… Read Full Review

Philipmiller's Response to Jorvikshire Lad's Review

Written on: 05/10/2008

I found this review helpful because...I have been looking at the Mantis Tiller for some time with a view to purchasing one.

Read 1 Comment