Acotis Jewellery - www.acotis.co.uk

2.9

Acotis Jewellery - www.acotis.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Amazing staff and quick service ”

written by trDavidson72 on 08/09/2023

Great service and amazing staff, would use again. All the top brands in one place

“Terrible service and rude staff ”

written by Chapman1982 on 20/01/2023

Do not order from this company!! They have no stock and order after you’ve purchased!! Awful service!! Rude staff!! Item was delayed by 1 month no apology and had to ask a few times to confirm my refund

“Absurd company ”

written by Melina399 on 27/11/2022

This absurd company has broken data protection laws by filling my inbox with dozens of absolute drivel emails, despite my requesting that they stop, many, many times. To date I have forwarded 10 of their unsolicited junk emails to the ICO who are now investigating them. I have never been a customer of this company; I have never consented to them emailing me; and I have never asked to join their spam email lists, so their data law infractions are as confounding as they are unwarranted. Avoid this grotesque company unless you want your data abused, your inbox filled and your patience tried to the point you contemplate violence.

“Closed mid afternoon”

written by on 09/08/2017

After phoning to confirm item was instore and advising person that i would be calling in to purchase today. We drove from worcester (took 2 hours)only to find the shop closed.!At 4.25pm.!!

“would highly recomend”

written by sarahsjhill on 08/05/2015

I bought a Thomas sabo watch from here it was an item that they had to order in I waited around 2 weeks for this item the lady at acotis helped me with all of my queries answered every question I asked and kept me updated at all times. I would highly recommend this to anyone - the bad reviews are silly take no notice. thankyou for my item (cheapest around) sarah

“FRAUDULENT - NO NOT PURCHASE FROM”

written by cyMendoza64 on 22/04/2015

My Partner bought me a Stardust Bracelet from them. It was delivered quickly and everything seemed ok. After wearing the bracelet twice it broke. I enquired about returning the bracelet and they emailed back with an address, they didn't ask my name, when it was purchased or anything for that matter, just the address to return it to. A few weeks passed and I contact them to see what was happening. I asked for a replacement bracelet or my money back. They either ignored my emails or gave excuse after excuse. We are now at the stage where they will not answer my emails or telephone calls. We are therefore £70 out of pocket and can't seem to get anywhere with this company regarding a replacement or a refund. I can only presume that they are fraudulent and conning people out of money by selling faulty goods knowing that they will be returned to them so they are then in possession of the goods and your money.

“Exceeded my expectations ”

written by JaydenBird353 on 30/01/2015

I cannot get over how fast and efficiently this service was. I really thought they would let me down as i tried to order this same ring from 2 other companies and after 2-3 days would get told its not in stock. I was expecting the same thing to happen with acotis diamonds but they actually delivered my order in less than 48hrs and the order was spot on. Thanks alot, very impressed.

“beads”

written by 96Donovan on 24/01/2015

I. Was given the name acotis by a friend I found its layout easy and well displayed.I was surprised at how cheap the sale items were.and I will certainly be visiting this site again.

“Honest reputable Company”

written by ydeakin on 21/01/2015

I have dealt with Acotis for quite a few years on the internet they always send the goods promptly next day usually postage is free and their jewellery is completely 100% genuine. They also have a lovely shop in Harborne so unlike some online companies you can see what kind of dealer you are doing business with. The staff are very helpful cant recommend enough.

“Shocking service”

written by DaveWatson33 on 19/12/2014

Placed an order for item they said they had five of. Chased them up ten days later because hadn't arrived. To be told out of stock. If I hadn't chased them up they would have presumably just held on to my money.

“Excellent service ”

written by SamanthaMcElroy on 05/12/2014

Unique jewellery excellent on line service swift delivery. Love all the brands and use the company for all gifts. Excellent

“out of stock item - no notification of this fact -...”

written by Goodmanyl51 on 07/10/2014

I ordered some earrings over a week ago. Received confirmation of my order. Then nothing for a week. So I emailed the team - who then informed me that the item was out of stock !!!. I was never notified of this situation at any time. They just held on to my money. God knows what would have happened if I hadn't emailed them in the first place.

“Useless, unorganised, incomptent”

written by Lilybd on 02/07/2014

Ordered a charm from the website as a gift. It took 4 days for them to contact me telling they dont actually have the charm I ordered and so what should they do!!! Obviously i asked for a refund but was told it may take a week - god knows when I will get my money back. The whole experience has been hassle and inconvenience and I would never use them again.

“acotis diamonds rip off”

written by strato on 17/02/2014

ordered a pandora silver bracelet received a poor quality copy of a pandora charm bracelet!from china no invoice nothing total crap,tried to contact acotis no response,do not deal with this trader totally bogus,why are they listed as official PANDORA retailers?.

Acotis1's Response to strato's Review

Written on: 31/03/2014

Hi, thank you for this message. As previously informed you did not buy from ourselves but brought on a web site from China. If we can be of any more help please let Acotis know, email or visit Acotisdiamonds.co.uk

“Acotis Diamonds”

written by LeeMableson on 14/06/2013

I have just received my partners birthday present from Acotis Diamonds, gift box included perfectly wrapped... all I did was hand it over! Great product, great service no complaints - 5 stars.

“Sent me a pandora charm in a damaged bag ripped and...”

written by Diddyella on 13/03/2013

Sent me a pandora charm in a damaged bag ripped and screwed up gift bag and no box. Customer service is terrible. Quick enough to take your money but not to giv u the service you paid for. Do not use!! Save your money and use a reputable jeweller.

“what can I say about Acotis Jewellery - I love...”

written by helenc3 on 16/07/2008

what can I say about Acotis Jewellery - I love jewellery and can't get enough of it so thanks for sites like acotis.