Draper Valley Vineyard Reviews

Draper Valley Vineyard - Ask a question now

“I have to agree with the previous review of Dapper...”

Written on: 25/01/2011

I have to agree with the previous review of Dapper Valley. Unfortunately the de-alcoholized wines tend to lose their distinct profiles when the alcohol is removed, completely ruining the wine in the process.

With that said and in my opinion the next best alternative to a true wine is a drink that goes through a similar process, using the appropriate varietal without fermentation, and Dapper Valley manages to do this very well. My girlfriend, who is an avid wine drinker, occasionally joins me… Read Full Review

“I appreciate very much the fact that Draper Valley...”

Written on: 16/07/2008 by alcurtice (1 review written)

I appreciate very much the fact that Draper Valley Vineyard produces five varieties; Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, Riesling, Chardonnay and Gewertztraminer. Each one has a distinct and fabulous flavor. These premium unfermented juices are all natural and have no alcohol at all! It is so nice not to gag on that de alcoholized stuff anymore. I can socialize with my friends with a beverage to be proud of! These products are awesome!… Read Full Review