Karcher T200 Patio Cleaner Reviews

Karcher T200 Patio Cleaner - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Karcher T200 Patio Cleaner

Karcher T200 Patio Cleaner

“We bought one of these as 3 of our friends recommended...”

Written on: 14/04/2010

We bought one of these as 3 of our friends recommended it and said it was well worth the money. I can 100% say it is. It is very easy to use, brings your flags up as if new and takes a fraction of the time that normal power washing takes. Some reviews say that it doesn't spray as much water out which I don't agree with but the time you will save and the ease of using this is well worth every penny and more… Read Full Review

“I have had my Karcher power washer since 1998 it's...”

Written on: 14/04/2010

I have had my Karcher power washer since 1998 it's been brilliant at getting the patio area lovely and clean, the only downside was the splashed up dirt got everywhere so it would take more time washing everything down.I saw the new advert on the TV for the Karcher T200 Racer it looked good. I ordered one thinking nothing is as good as it looks but I'll have a go. Well I have to say it is as good as it looks, it is brilliant it takes a 1/4 of the time and there is no mess to clean… Read Full Review

“I'd bought one of these Karcher T200 Patio Cleaner as...”

Written on: 16/07/2008

I'd bought one of these Karcher T200 Patio Cleaner as I'd seen the ad on TV, where the woman says its easy to use.

Tears of laughter!

After about 10 minutes struggle, I got the thing to fit onto my karcher.
Fitted the K to the electricity and the hose to the karcher and looked forward to seeing those patio stains removed.

To be fair, it does remove surface stains - like mud.

But you are left with all the really grungy patio stains and now my patio looked like it's covered in spots. At… Read Full Review

Babsb's Comment

Written on: 09/08/2008

About A K520 that I have borrowed . How does the easy bayonet fitting work? I have tried and tried but cannot get the attachment onto the spray gun BB

Read 1 Comment