Richmond Hoilday Centre, Lincolnshire Reviews

Richmond Hoilday Centre, Lincolnshire - Ask a question now

“1st class site”

Written on: 04/09/2017

Had a other great holiday in skeggy in august! The Richmond is one of the best sites in the UK. I have been holidaying here since I was a boy (I'm now 54) and have never had a bad holiday here. I've also been to other parks in the skeggy area but I believe the Richmond is the best. The site is fairly large with a large volume of statics, all in very good condition. A descent sized tourer section which is well maintained, plenty of toilet/shower blocks again well maintained, a mini market, chip… Read Full Review