Felixstowe Beach Holiday Park, Suffolk Reviews

• Facilities

• Proximity to local amenities

• Proximity to local attractions

Felixstowe Beach Holiday Park, Suffolk - Ask a question now

“disabled oap evicted from carravan during winter months”

Written on: 06/11/2018 by paulsophisdad (1 review written)

If your thinking of buying a holiday home from park holidays uk DONT . Park Holidays UK don't care about the welfare of there customers and seem to think they can do and treat there tenants however they want, in 2013 I bought a mobile home on the Felixstowe site I was asked by there manager COULD THEY USE A TRAILOR AS THEY HAD TO DELIVER Gas bottles and such I said they could by it. after thee years they had not paid for it and said I gave it to them. so I took them to court for the money… Read Full Review

Paulsophisdad's Response to paulsophisdad's Review

Written on: 07/11/2018

he has had a bad deal from this company . they should pay up or shut down

Read 1 Comment

“Only good for a weekend.”

Written on: 26/05/2015 by Joanne12345678910 (1 review written)

Gold plus caravan for 10 sharing . Nice but shower leaked as door didn't close properly. Hole in the wall. Tight to park as caravan very close together. 1 key, I asked if we could have 2 but they didn't have a spare. Hard for 2 couples sharing . Silly little things. Seems a lot of old caravans on site. Pool packed and small. The food in the bar I would give 10 out of 10..that was the only thing I was impressed with. Close to a nice beach . Quiet. I don't think we would return as beach… Read Full Review

“FILTHY DUMP”

Written on: 21/09/2014 by JaylahCorcoran278 (1 review written)

We booked a GOLD PLUS caravan - it was unclean, the caravan was squashed in, bare earth around it, lots of weeds, broken outside chair, etc. etc. Couldn't believe that they did not even leave a toilet roll, soap or washing up liquid in the caravan. We sent complaints by e mail and PARK HOLIDAYS are too rude to respond. I would NEVER book with Park Holidays… Read Full Review

“Suffolk Sands Holiday Park”

Written on: 19/09/2014

DO NOT BOOK THIS CARAVAN PARK The caravan was disgusting, the carpet filthy, the curtains were hanging off the rods in loops, the whole caravan stank, a kitchen drawer was missing and there wasn’t a full complement of pots. But worst of all, the kitchen sink was blocked and the park maintenance men dismantled the plumbing and subsequently lost a piece of pipe which rendered the sink entirely unusable. Clearly you cannot inhabit a caravan with no washing up facility. We had recently moved… Read Full Review

Bufty1970's Comment

Written on: 19/09/2014

I was interested to read your review. We had stayed there in August - level of cleanliness poor, cigarette buts, food/drink stained on kitchen ceiling and blind, mould in shower, etc, ec.
I have complained and all you get back is an automated email saying they will respond in 3 days.
I have now sent a letter to the Mr J Sills, CEO, Park Holidays
Coghurst Hall
Ivyhouse Lane
Ore
Hastings
East Sussex
TN35 4NP
Let's see if he has the courtesy to reply.

Disgustingplace's Comment

Written on: 19/09/2014

I would be interested to hear if you get a response. I wrote to so-called 'customer care' and have had no response.

Read 2 Comments

“Suffolk Sands”

Written on: 26/08/2011

The brochure for Suffolk sands Holiday Park is totally misleading. The site is truly abysmal, the docks being the only view. We arrived Monday afternoon and left Tuesday afternoon although we paid up to Friday. The caravan was grubby and parked so close to the next one you could watch their television if you wanted too. The brochure stated that we could use the facilities of it's sister park which was '800 yards away', when in actual fact it was a walk down a busy road and across a level… Read Full Review