The Met Office www.metoffice.gov.uk Reviews

The Met Office www.metoffice.gov.uk - Ask a question now

“Please Get a Decent Web Designer. If One Exists”

Written on: 13/10/2014 by eddiemarsden (21 reviews written)

Having trashed the BBC weather website I feel that it is only fair to have a go at the Met Office one. Most of my comments for the BBC apply here and I note that the Met Office has recently done away with the previous map which was immediately accessible, if not great. In short it is now difficult to navigate and I therefore declare it impractical. What it forecasts is a different matter but I am beginning to wonder exactly where can I get a decent forecast? I can't, can I?… Read Full Review

“The Met Office web site is improving rapidly, if you...”

Written on: 28/05/2010

The Met Office web site is improving rapidly, if you go to the Invent section, you can view weather on a Google map, most importantly this includes rain forcasts. The Met Office always has been most accurate but at last they are starting to get this on to the web. Still could be a lot better and stuff easier to find but if you can find it, it's the best there is… Read Full Review