VFR New Zealand www.vfrnewzealand.com

5.0

VFR New Zealand www.vfrnewzealand.com - Ask a question now

“Aptech Visa Global immigration Pvt Ltd”

written by LuisCarroll on 15/03/2019

Through this platform, I would like to share my Canada PR journey with Aptech Visa. I came to them highly disheartened with my rejected ECA report. I have already taken IELTS and scored good bands in it. However, my ECA got rejected as the concerned body did not recognize my University. When I approached Aptech, they evaluated my profile and assisted me to go with another ECA body that will recognize my University. They made me realize that it was not a big problem to worry and I can easily get positive ECA report and instead I should focus on other important factors. And guess what? They were right! I received a positive ECA report and after that my case went smoothly. Everything was according to the pace. My CRS score came out good and I got direct ITA to apply from the Canadian government in less than the expected time. I am happy to associate myself with the experienced and most-patient immigration team, ‘Aptech Global’. Thank You for making my dream of immigration comes into reality.