Summer Lodge Holiday Resort Reviews

Summer Lodge Holiday Resort - Ask a question now

“Summer lodge improvements could not come sooner.”

Written on: 12/08/2012

Just back from a week away in Newquay, stayed at The Summer lodge caravan park in a Kernow caravan. I do not to be to critical as I feel someone is trying but we couldn't find that person. The caravan was tatty, seats worn, filling non existant so really not at all comfy. The beds whilst small were ok for the kids but the double bed has left both my wife and myself with bad backs, I'd of been better sleeping in the car. Gas fire, which due to poor weather was needed, would not light with piezo… Read Full Review