Amys Gifts Reviews - www.amysgifts.co.uk

Amys Gifts - www.amysgifts.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Amys Gifts - www.amysgifts.co.uk

Amys Gifts - www.amysgifts.co.uk

“Scarves for our Outdoor Choir Gigs”

Written on: 08/10/2022 by Dondo55 (1 review written)

Absolutely delight3d with our scarves. Fabulous quality, lovely colours and personalisation looks fantastic. Excellent speedy service. Thank you

“A1+++”

Written on: 03/10/2022 by Edenn307 (1 review written)

Looked all over the high street for a Boys Throw nothing Search Google & Amy’sgifts came up placed my order arrived today & absolutely delighted with the item Highly recommend this company for anyone looking for throws

“Gift Collections.”

Written on: 26/02/2021 by CarterEric (11 reviews written)

Amy's shop has a good purchasing process, very easy to purchase and also delivers soon. Gift items are qualitative and perfect.

“Very disappointing”

Written on: 25/02/2021 by Lillianaj1988 (1 review written)

Bought early for Christmas, two embroidered face flannels. They were used in January, for occasional use, and one of them went into holes around the embroidery where it had been done too tightly. The biggest disappointment was the refusal of the company to replace or refund despite photographic proof.

“Terrible quality and not as described”

Written on: 24/12/2014 by Duncanry281 (1 review written)

Ordered a personalised bathrobe. Advertised as 100% organic cotton but a cheap product, not organic and certainly not luxury. Paid £70 for something I've discovered elsewhere for £25.

“Fantastic Hankerchiefs”

Written on: 31/10/2014 by SeanGarner (1 review written)

Ordered gents handkerchiefs with names embroidered on them. Arrived quickly, well packed and really good quality. Am very pleased and have just placed an order for two more. I would certainly recommend to family and friends. Slightly more expensive than you can get but the quality is far superior so well worth the extra cash.

“Friendly amazing service”

Written on: 27/08/2014 by salta (1 review written)

I ordered two boxed wedding handkerchiefs & a cushion for my son & his new bride on Tuesday , I paid silver delivery and had them the next day before 12 pm ! They were of very good quality, well packaged and I was delighted with them . I would highly recommend this company. Excellent service and when I sent an email about a query it was responded to promptly.

“Embroided bath towel.”

Written on: 05/07/2014 by Aryanav431 (1 review written)

Ordered on line, on Sunday evening and received Wednesday morning!! Very pleased with the towel, good quality and good standard of embroidery, the reverse of the design is always the test!! Well packaged with a bow. It is now off to Australia, for our granddaughters birthday. Thank you for prompt delivery

“Great Personalised Gifts”

Written on: 23/01/2014

Ordered two sets of personalised white handkerchiefs for both my Grandparents with their initials embroidered on in a pretty teal colour. I also ordered gifts boxes for each. I was amazed when my order arrived the very next day, as I was expecting it to take at least a week like some other websites I looked at. The personalised hankies are good value and look very nice. My grandparents were thrilled with their gifts. I have recommended my family and friends and will shop with Amys Gifts again soon.

“Awful Customer Services And Really Bad Attitude.”

Written on: 23/01/2014 by iainmac963 (1 review written)

Do not use. All seems fine unless you have a problem. They will refuse refund but luckily I paid with PayPal so they seen since and refunded me but had to go through the dispute pricess. Poor customer service skills and really bad attitude. No contact phone number so you have to converse through emails. Royal Mail insisted that Amy's Gifts had to claim for the lost parcel but Amy's gifts thought they new better and kept telling me that I had to claim. I couldn't do thus as I didn't have the receipt of postage and they would not send it to me.

“Great Gift Ideas”

Written on: 11/01/2014 by KayDolman (1 review written)

Ordered handkerchiefs with names embroidered. Lovely job - choose thread colour, musical instrument on one set. Came nicely packaged with ribbon even though I didn't pay for gift packaging. Next time, would like to order some ladies handkerchiefs - had some gorgeous ones!

“Great Customer Service, lovely Product ”

Written on: 04/12/2013

I ordered the personalised Santa stockings and paid for 1-3day delivery. Unfortunately, after a week I still had not received my order so I contacted Customer Services. They got back to me immediately and arranged redelivery for the following Monday, which arrived as promised. Even though I've only ordered from here once, I would definitely recommend.

“embroidered towel and hankie were lovely and packaged...”

Written on: 07/11/2013 by xmas13 (1 review written)

beautiful towel and hankie embroidered lovely and presented beautifully with a pink ribbon very pleased , arrived within days of ordering too ! thankyou .my daughter will be so pleased xmas morning when she opens this . was done exactly as requested . very nice quality towel would definitely recommend to a friend x

“Fantastic service!”

Written on: 16/10/2013

I had ordered 17 personalised beach bags for a girlie holiday, there was a late addition to the party (4 days before the holiday) leaving me 1 short, which meant that 1 lady would have to go without...not good!. I emailed Amy's gift on the Friday evening (late) and received an email from them with a link to place an order for the remaining item. I upgraded to a 'silver' delivery...and was notified by email that my order had not only been processed but had been despatched for deliver by Saturday afternoon!. I arrived in work on Monday morning and the extra bag was delivered...with 2 days to go!. Wow! not bad eh?

“Very Efficient!”

Written on: 26/07/2013 by Silverdale09 (1 review written)

I ordered some personalised hankies as a last minute birthday present at 3pm on Thursday really hoping I would receive them by Monday. Couldn't believe it when they arrived the following morning at 9am! They even had to be embroidered with names so I was expecting that to take a while. Brilliant would highly recommend. Thank you so much Amy!

“Liverpool Personallised Towel”

Written on: 14/02/2013

Ordered this as a late valantines gift and the service and deliver time was excellent. The name on the towel looks great and I am really happy with the item recieved. The only thing that lets it down abit is the quality of the towel, its very thin but for the purpose I have purchased it is a great gift. Overall very happy. Thank you

“Leather Shoe polish case”

Written on: 25/10/2012

This was my first order it arrived very quickly and is better than I expected lovely soft leather very good value am delighted

“absolutely love my orders! will be using the site...”

Written on: 10/08/2012

absolutely love my orders! will be using the site again and again

“I'll definitely be back”

Written on: 09/08/2012 by vickyshaw1 (1 review written)

I was so impressed with this website- I was just buying a wedding gift for a friend but the friendliness and speed of service was outstanding. The regular updates on the progress of my purchase was also helpful eg. in progress, shipped etc. Plus not only did my gift arrive rapidly (the day after it was embroided and only 36 hours after I ordered it!) it was also excellent quality. I am 100% satisfied and I will be definitely be back to use this website again, and I would recommend buying from this website to anyone who hasn't yet!

“Poor product and poor after sale customer service”

Written on: 01/08/2012

I bought 7 personalised gift boxed handkerchiefs for my husband as a cotton wedding anniversary gif in July 2012.

I was initially impressed by the service and speed of delivery of the product - however on receiving the handkerchiefs his initials (in script font) looked like MJ as opposed to MT.

Having asked the opinion of 9 separate individuals ALL stated when asked that they said MJ as opposed to MT.

I contacted Amy's Gifts and was promptly replied to by customer services. Over a number of emails they said that I got what was ordered, the initials are correct, the product is beautiful and that their returns policy does not allow the return of personalised items when no fault/error has been made.

My chief complaint is that their website doesn't allow a customer to see each letter (upper or lower case) of the script font and that despite 9 separate opinions that the end product does not look like MT they refuse to accept that there is a problem/issue.

I have tried to reason with Amy's Gifts and asked them numerous times to help try and resolve this issue but they continue to hide behind their "no quibbles" returns policy:

"Personalised items cannot be refunded or returned but if there is an issue with your purchase please contact us and we may be able to exchange or replace the item."

I would have thought that the above would constitute an "issue" and that Amy's Gifts should acknowledge that there is a problem. Customers buy products in good faith – and if Amy’s Gifts include a no returns policy – then they should allow a customer to either see a preview of the end product before confirming the purchase – or relax this policy when there is an issue such as this.

Had even a couple of people said the initials looked like MT I wouldn't have contacted them to get a re-print/look for a solution. Surely as a business it is madness to ignore such feedback?

I am beyond disappointed and upset that a cotton wedding anniversary present to my husband is going to have to go in the bin - along with the £20 spent - particularly when money is as tight as it is.

Regrettably I cannot recommend Amy Gift’s unless they update their website or you request a preview of any personalised text before confirming an order. I also cannot compliment their non-negotiable post sale customer service.

This is not the way to do business Amy Gift’s.

Amysgifts's Comment

Written on: 02/08/2012

Thousands of personalised handkerchiefs have been sold in script style font with so many happy customers.
To be clear once on our returns policy of personalised items since only select lines of text have been submitted on this review,
if we make a mistake on an order or there is a fault, we happily sort it out very quickly.
If a customised product has been 'made to order' specifically as per selected when ordered then replacements are not necessary. In this case the beautifully embroidered letters in script font are fine and we showed this customer a sample of the entire Script font alphabet in which the letters T and J are very different.
Defamation of one of our hardworking employees is unacceptable and unreasonable.

Lynseyrob's Comment

Written on: 09/12/2013

I think this is disgraceful and feel very sorry for the lady who was buying such a thoughtful gift. Obviously money outweighs human decency in this matter. Thanks for your review but also thanks to Amy's gifts for replying because their rude reply to this poor woman has completely put me off buying from them. That's 4 childrens stockings worth well over £100.00 that you have lost in business due to your attitude. It is such a shame.

Read 2 Comments