CCS Foot Care Cream Reviews

• Effectiveness

CCS Foot Care Cream - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for CCS Foot Care Cream

CCS Foot Care Cream

“CCS Foot Care Cream is brilliant my chiropidist...”

written by amanda1964 on 12/05/2009

CCS Foot Care Cream is brilliant my chiropidist recommened it and it really works i also use it on my legs and elbows

“It actually works-my heels are safe to be shown in...”

written by kfergie on 28/04/2009

It actually works-my heels are safe to be shown in sandals now. CCS Foot Care Cream is the best foot cream I have ever used and believe me I've tried quite a few!

“CCS Foot Care cream is good value for money.”

written by 1982summer on 10/07/2008

CCS Foot Care cream is good value for money.

“The best ever cream ... words cant describe how glad I...”

written by izzywizzy on 09/05/2008

The best ever cream ... words cant describe how glad I found this (by mistake on e.bay)...this was at a time y heels and hard skin were the problem, I was addicted to pulling chunks off.! Making them so very very sore...Applied the cream as instructed, and joy oh joy I was able to stop picking, the skin became normal and smooth and oh so comfortable within a couple of weeks
That was 3 yrs ago. I occasionally give them a little massage once in a while with the cream, and thank my lucky stars I found this cream No other ever compares to this and I tried plenty. Many many thanks

“Moving West to the dry desert was murder on my skin,...”

written by on 13/04/2008

Moving West to the dry desert was murder on my skin, but most especially my feet...deep cracks in my heels, flaky skin, callous, etc. Decided to visit new nail salon #105 [snicker] for a decent pedicure, and lo and behold, I struck gold. Not only did I have a great pedicure, but the technician suggested I buy it and swore by this CCS Foot Care Cream. He said I would see results in a week. I figured, "WTH", I'll buy it and add it to the rest of my cream inventories. HA! But, he was not kidding!! This is the BEST STUFF!!! A miracle foot worker in a tube. Trust me. If your feet are jacked up, buy it, apply it, and put on your sandals.

“If you can find it, remember where, it's hard to find....”

written by Summer1948 on 15/01/2007

If you can find it, remember where, it's hard to find. Actually, buy several at a time so you don't run out.

“My husband picked this up for me at Heathrow Airport...”

written by jackiegb on 11/01/2005

My husband picked this up for me at Heathrow Airport in London. I've tried countless products for my heels which crack to the point that walking is difficult. This cream works! It actually works! It doesn't aggravate or cause infection... it closes the cracks and takes away the discomfort. I would highly recommend this cream to anyone who suffers from cracked feet and heels.