Neff T4343 Induction Hob Reviews

• Style

• Service & Support

Neff T4343 Induction Hob - Ask a question now

“Large zone problematic”

Written on: 17/12/2013 by chollie (1 review written)

Purchased recently a Neff Induction hob and viewed it in use in the showroom with Neff pans which I was very happy with. However I now find the 20cm hob will only work with 20cm induction pans unless I use Neff's own pans. No one from Neff will or can help me with this problem and Emails are ignored. I now have a 3 zone hob that my Meyer and Le Creuset induction pans work on and only a large "soup" pan for the 20cm zone. I have thoroughly checked this out with borrowed pans and really feel let… Read Full Review

Sarahccc's Response to chollie's Review

Written on: 01/06/2014

I have had exactly the same problem with a large flex zone hob. The hob won't cook with some pans that work on other induction hobs and cooking is really slow. The hob heats in stripes across the pan so the food cooks really unevenly, burns some areas of meat for instance before the rest is cooked. I have tried really hard with customer services and they have been extremely unhelpful. My hob cost over £1000 so I am very annoyed. The Neff pans don't have long handles so are not easy to use. I have expensive le creuset and anolon pans but Neff just blame the pans.

Read 1 Comment

“A few issues with my Neff T4343 Induction Hob. Rear...”

Written on: 09/07/2008 by PRichardW (1 review written)

A few issues with my Neff T4343 Induction Hob. Rear left hotplate 'blew up'; following day the other three died - repair was uneconomical at about £650. Original cost was close to £700 and surely it is reasonable to expect it to have lasted more than the three and a half years that it did, during which use was limited and always with tender loving care. At £200 per annum for Neff Induction this doesn't seem very good value… Read Full Review

Richard Cross's Response to 381013_PRichardW's Review

Written on: 04/11/2008

My T4343 also blew the left rear plate, and has also since killed the other plates, my hob was also about three tears old.

Read 1 Comment