Gap Kids Reviews

Gap Kids - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Gap Kids

Gap Kids

“My Favorite Store”

Written on: 28/10/2021 by JustinTheroux (8 reviews written)

GAP is my go-to retailer for everything casual wear. Their goods are reasonably priced. GAP clothing is both comfortable and well-fitting. You can shop for the entire family in one location. One of my favorite stores to shop at is GAP!

“Excellent Clothes”

Written on: 03/12/2020 by Myra_Walker (7 reviews written)

I purchased some kids wear from GAP Kids and it was excellent. Huge collection with superb quality. Price is reasonable. Quality and Quantity is excellent. Recommended to friends and family. Great Service.

“"They have Quality Cloths for Kids"”

Written on: 06/11/2020 by atMcIntyre408 (1 review written)

On social media, GAP is really involved and I find this brand on Instagram and I have to say it designs high-quality, top-notch styles at a mid-range price.

“Overpriced”

Written on: 30/10/2020 by Zoey-25 (10 reviews written)

Very good quality products but so is the prices of those clothes too. They are really overpriced.

“Quality is good but not cheap ”

Written on: 11/08/2019 by lvCooke22 (1 review written)

We only buy from gap for birthdays presents. Not cheap clothes but quality is better than supermarket or primark. All clothes tear very quick when kids play so better not to buy too expensive ones. If kids wear these clothes every day can get expensive for families.

“I was charge for $42 for two pieces of panties for my...”

Written on: 14/05/2018 by Christian292 (1 review written)

This is too much, I asked for help they won't let me return they said because it was the final sale but their final sale was much expensive than the regular Price.

“Bought few tops for my son, He looks stylish”

Written on: 01/02/2013 by imsidd (4 reviews written)

I bought few shirts last month for my 5 years old son. He loves new shirts as each time I go with him to mall, he needs something new to wear. The shirts were 50% off. I bought 4 shirts for $28. I am happy with the purchase

“Love gap kids clothes!”

Written on: 11/07/2012 by cocoitr (5 reviews written)

Love their clothes and the people that work in the Bournemouth Castle point store are always nice and so helpful! Recommend! Only bad some times bit over priced but their sales are good, and always has new stock!

“Even though I don't have a child of my own, I do have...”

Written on: 16/03/2011 by sammyz1 (4 reviews written)

Even though I don't have a child of my own, I do have a neice. So I'm often going to kiddy stores with my sister to look for clothes.
GAP kids is a very popular store but they have a major downfall. I don't know where or how they do there sizing research but it definately needs looking into.

My neice is the average 22 month year old but she's wearing sizes that supposedly fit 3-4 year olds. It's ridiculous. The tops fit her nicely but the jeans are way to long in length but snug around the waist...

Are the clothes designed for kids who looked starved because wearing a pair of jeans sized 4 year old on an infant that isn't even 2 years old is just wrong. I don't understand it at all.

The only thing that redeems them is the fact that they have such nicely designed clothes.

“don't ever buy baby clothes from gap, i brought stella...”

Written on: 30/03/2010 by hyams (1 review written)

don't ever buy baby clothes from gap, i brought stella macarteny design baby clothes from gap first day they launch 29/03/10,it is fish print dress,but it is too big for my baby so i bring back next day,but when i bring back the dress looks like got all colour on i don't know why,and their manager argue with me,told me they wouldn't sell this condition dress to me, i told them i didn't mess dress, but they don't belive me,manager told me you can live dress to store,they send to head department they will contacet me about problem,i agree.but after 5 minuts they called me told me sorry,because painting from dress come off when you fold the dress, and if you use paper can wipe colour off from dress. i feel don't trust gap anymore how they can sell this kind of dress to kids,if baby use hand touch dress,colour will be on baby's hand,they can sack their hand.it is really not safe can damage baby skin and this dress is not cheap it cost 35 pounds i feel so betreat by their service...

Cocoitr's Response to hyams's Review

Written on: 11/07/2012

I have admit they are right not you!

Read 1 Comment

“Gap Kids is a great clothing option for all kids. all...”

Written on: 28/05/2009 by chrismwilliams (1 review written)

Gap Kids is a great clothing option for all kids. all ages, all sizes