Bronx Shoes Reviews

Bronx Shoes - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bronx Shoes

Bronx Shoes

“Bronx shoes is best and famous brand. Quality is...”

written by Sophia_Aiden on 07/09/2021

Bronx shoes is best and famous brand. Quality is excellent. Price is affordable. Different varieties of shoes available with various sizes. Recommended to friends and family.

“Nice Brand”

written by Marco_Ansel on 17/03/2021

Bronx is famous brand and its shoes is excellent. Quality and Quantity is great. It has various collection of shoes with wide variety. Its life is long lasting. Price is affordable. Happy customer.

“The leather is high quality”

written by ElanieMurphy on 18/02/2021

Bronx puts out quality shoes and I expect these to last a long time. The leather is high quality, and it will stretch to your feet with a little breaking in. I love the edgy look and the adjustable straps. If I had to chose one brand of shoe to wear forever, it would be Bronx.

“Best Quality Shoes”

written by KleeGarcia65 on 29/08/2020

The Bronx puts out quality shoes and I expect these to last a long time. The leather is high quality, and it will stretch to your feet with a little breaking in. I love the edgy look and the adjustable straps. If I had to choose one brand of shoe to wear forever, it would be the Bronx.

“Sole loose after 3 month very bad customer service ”

written by 112Nolan on 19/12/2019

I have really amazing looking sneakers but they have a very poor quality. The sole is Kosse after 3 month. Contacting the customer service, they advise me to contact the store where I bought the shoes. This was during holidays so it is a way to ride! Bronx customer service did not feel in charge of doing something. For me this is unbelievable. Never will buy any of this brand again!

“I too saw the Bronx Reno boots on Jennifer Anniston...”

written by Dargonlady1972 on 28/11/2010

I too saw the Bronx Reno boots on Jennifer Anniston and went to view them on line. Decided that didn't want the 'normal' brown colours, so opted for the Navy Blue. They arrived today, fit perfectly and because they have a distressed look they appear 'comfy' already. Colour will go well with jeans and leggings. Although the lining doesn't cover the sole, socks will surfice. Delighted with my purchase!! Bought via the Barrets shoes site or 'Love your shoes.co.uk, and got good discount, but don't know how long that lasts.

“I stumbled across Bronx in a magazine by accident, I...”

written by hjesperson on 15/12/2009

I stumbled across Bronx in a magazine by accident, I saw Jennifer Aniston wearing an amazing pair of boots and I had to have a pair.
It turned out that they are Bronx Reno boots.
It took me a while to track them down, but I found them at my fave little shoe website www.shoe-envy.co.uk (is there nothing they don't do) and I had to buy them.
They are so comfortable and even though the fur doesn't go all the way down to the toes they make up for it as they are not as bulky as EMU boots.
The distressed look of the chestnut suede really sets them off and adds a nice touch to the boot. Fantastic boots!

Dargonlady1972's Response to hjesperson's Review

Written on: 28/11/2010

I found this review very helpful because...confirms my own findings

Read 1 Comment