Agamata www.agamata.com Reviews

Agamata www.agamata.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Agamata www.agamata.com

“very good chating site”

written by on 09/08/2012

i like this site , it is very sweet n friendly

“Agamata is a good chat centre, its an avenue 2 meeting...”

written by on 17/09/2008

Agamata is a good chat centre, its an avenue 2 meeting people, have interesting conversations.

“I love Agamata www.agamata.com, because I can chat for...”

written by veronique on 02/07/2008

I love Agamata www.agamata.com, because I can chat for free with people from everywhere on my phone. They also have free mobile email address, and dating :)