Printer Inks, Reviews - www.printerinks.com

Printer Inks, www.printerinks.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Printer Inks, www.printerinks.com

Printer Inks, www.printerinks.com

“Excellent customer service”

Written on: 29/09/2022 by AryanaBentley118 (1 review written)

I always order my cartridges from Printer Inks,the website is very easy to negotiate and reordering is easy One of the cartridges did not work and the the customer service was able to advise me of a way to fix it , this still did not solve the problem and I resigned myself the fact that I would have to order another one however, to my suprise a replacement cartridge was sent to me and my printer is now working perfectly so very impressed with this company

“Wow! You went above and beyond! ”

Written on: 28/09/2022 by Mineandyours (1 review written)

I had an issue with ONE cartridge not being recognised, and hoped to get a refund or exchange for that ONE cartridge. Instead I was sent three packs! And with next day delivery! (Meaning we don't fall behind with our week's work!) Amazing! You've made a loyal customer! Thank you so much!

“Great service - when it's needed”

Written on: 22/09/2022 by hughv (1 review written)

You only know how good a supplier is when something goes wrong. Printerinks excelled. Been buying from Printerinks for some time - always prompt accurate delivery and sound products. Recently just one cartridge failed to function. He was straight on the case. Tried to sort it on line - clear instructions on the routine to follow to rectify the issue. When that didn't resolve things, with no qualms or quibbles, a replacement cartridge was heading my way instantly. Great service. He was courteous and helpful throughout. Highly recommended.

“Replacement toner cartridge failed”

Written on: 21/09/2022 by Lutein (1 review written)

A black toner cartridge for my Samsung printer was running out. I ordered a replacement which worked well for about 10 pages and then suddenly failed - "Cartridge not installed". Very prompt and efficient service in sending out a second replacement by express delivery, with full details for returning the first (faulty) one FREEPOST. I'm very satisfied with helpfulness and competence of the staff and with the efficiency of the whole system, no complaints at all.

“Great service”

Written on: 01/09/2022 by Kaeden429 (1 review written)

Prompt delivery and despite a problem with one cartridge this was sorted out promptly with no fuss. Excellent service and I would recommend to anyone.

“Good value for money”

Written on: 22/08/2022 by JaneF15 (1 review written)

I have placed 2 orders for print cartridges with this company on a buy 2 get one free basis. The first order (black ink) was great and was accepted by my printer straight away. The second order for coloured ink didn’t work as well and the cartridge was not recognised by my printer. I phoned the company and was offered advice which didn’t work. After a few days I contacted them again and it seemed that the cartridge sent was faulty. I returned the cartridge and after a little chasing was sent a replacement. The customer service person was helpful and I did get a replacement cartridge. I’m not sure if I would buy ‘compatible’ cartridge again and would probably invest in an HP product but would buy from this company again.

“Great company”

Written on: 19/08/2022

Printer inks are sold at competitive prices, often with additional discounts, and delivered quickly. When I needed some additional paperwork they were able to send it through promptly and without any fuss. Would recommend

“Phone assistance ”

Written on: 16/08/2022 by RobJones265 (1 review written)

Very helpful and efficient individual.sorted issue quickly for me.

“Cannon substitute ink cartridges ”

Written on: 12/08/2022

Ordered discounted ink cartridges and even better with a coupon. I didn’t get a email confirmation but soon got a nice reply from customer services. That very same day they were delivered so need not to have emailed them. Haven’t used them yet but have had them from this company before so hopefully all will be ok. Always good value.

“printer inks problem”

Written on: 06/08/2022

Stevan was very helpful with my problem of trying to get the my printer opperating correctly,the email forwarded to me,help me very much.

“Model customer service”

Written on: 30/07/2022 by lovelyrita (1 review written)

My new ink cart wouldn't print so I asked for help; very rapid response with a range of things to try, which I did but without success; very shortly afterwards, was given a freepost address for return, an apology for any inconvenience and an assurance that a replacement was on its way - couldn't have asked for more

“Helpful and quick”

Written on: 30/07/2022 by pbcang (1 review written)

Sent back an ink cartridge that was faulty, answered query about which printer I was using and then quickly received a replacement cartridge!

“Printerinks replacement filter”

Written on: 27/07/2022 by AngeliqueFletcher19 (1 review written)

Printer could not identify colour printer cartridge, telephoned company, prompt reply and email sent for printer cold start procedure. After carrying out procedure cartridge still not identified, emailed result to printerinks. Great full for immediate response and informed and was informed a replacement cartridge would be sent asap. Most impressed with action, cartridge arrived by courier next day and worked properly. Very impressed with how the staff dealt with the problem and resolved it quickly.

“A DECENT COMPANY IN A DODGY AREA”

Written on: 27/07/2022 by hughparry (1 review written)

I consider the whole area of printer manufacture and, in particular, printer ink to be in the hands of companies which are greedy, incompetent and skilful at the avoidance of being held to account. Printer Inks, however, I have found efficient, prompt and approachable. There have been problems - supposedly compatible cartridges have not always proved to be so, but I have had no difficulty having failures replaced, something has always worked in the end, and Printer Inks cannot be blamed for manufacturing problems. You can communicate with them, they reply speedily, and they are courteous - not by any means the norm in a world where companies hide behind 'virtual assistants' and make it seem impossible to contact a human directly. I am amused by the advisor at Printer Inks' who seems anxious to chivvy me into a 'special' sale every other week, but the hard-sell is harmless, and one can ignore it until one actually needs something. I consider the cost of printer ink to be ludicrous - if it really is priced realistically, then printer manufacturers should be overhauling the design of their machines - and compatibles are bad enough, but the customer is over a barrel, and you can't do more than be grateful for people like Printer Inks who at least retail the products efficiently.

“Very Prompt Reply to my Query”

Written on: 26/07/2022 by maggie226 (1 review written)

So far so good. Just hope they fit my printer but I am sure they will sort it out promptly

“Misleading On Line Advert (Picture & Description)”

Written on: 17/07/2022 by AJMac2045 (1 review written)

I purchased two(+1 free)sets of four ink cartridges for my Epson Expression XP720 printer. The picture clearly shows a wider black cartridge than the others (I.E. the main black cartridge) as part of the set. On arrival, each pack contained the photo-black cartridge which is not as displayed in the advert, or what I wanted. I contacted Printerinks and explained the situation. After several query/response emails, I was supplied with three off main printer black cartridges free gratis and was not required to return the photo-black cartridges. We reached a satisfactory outcome and would recommend Printerinks to anyone requiring ink cartridges. I have used Printerinks for a number of years and will continue to do so in the future. N.B. At 17th July 2022, your on line advert picture still shows the wider main black cartridge. This needs to be corrected ASAP to avoid further confusion.

“Repalcement cartridge”

Written on: 14/07/2022 by DavidCraddock (1 review written)

I had one cartridge fail among several ordered earlier in the year but did not take it up at the time. Was in touch with the company over another matter and mentioned the failed cartridge from back in March and they agreed immediate replacement sent by DHL (post would have been fine). Great service. Thanks.

“Great Service ”

Written on: 14/07/2022 by Kadenn187 (1 review written)

Had to make a return to the Company and found the staff to be efficient, sympathetic and receptive to my problem. Excellent customer service.

“The response I got was spot on”

Written on: 12/07/2022 by 271McDaniel (1 review written)

I was initially displeased with the response I got as I thought he didn’t understand my problem and his reassurance did not help. However he persisted and explained in a pleasant way that my perceived problem was wrong and so I followed his advice and problem resolved H Thank you

“Good service ”

Written on: 09/07/2022 by Mrbcb1 (2 reviews written)

He was very patient and informative when my new compatible cartridge would not load. Very professional in his approach he advised with emails and text what to do. Sorry to say it did not load and I was advised to send it back and obtain a refund. The emails were quickly sent and were very clear in what to do.It is very encouraging that we have Printerinks servicing us as other cartridge firms do not seem to care if things go wrong. The Printerinks warranty is first class and may I say a big thank you especially to front man.