Conway Cruiser Reviews

4.2

Conway Cruiser - Ask a question now

“My Conway Cruiser Trailer Tent”

written by JohnWright1933 on 20/08/2014

it fits on the back of my little fiesta, cost me £9500 brand new in 2009

“My Conway Cruiser Trailer Tent”

written by JohnWright1933 on 20/08/2014

it fits on the back of my little fiesta, cost me £9500 brand new in 2009

“Would not be without this, sliding beds make a very...”

written by hayfarm on 07/10/2008

Would not be without this, sliding beds make a very easy set up, no heavy lifting, brilliant design, look forward to many years of camping in my unit, just finished our second year in 1992 model

“I feel that folding campers are better for those who...”

written by on 05/09/2008

I feel that folding campers are better for those who just want to get away when there is a good weekend or for a week or two each year. They are great just like caravans when the weather is warm and dry and are very cosy at night when the temperature starts to drop and a small heater is plugged in. They can be stored in small garages or driveways and therefore there is no need for winter storage costs. They are easily manouvered and are less noticeable than a caravan or campervan when parked around the home. They do not need a Tax Disc or MOT Cert. Just like a caravan you can leave them on the site and drive into town, or do a bit of shopping, site seeing, or sun bathing at the beach without the need to take the whole place with you.

“Brought a 1991 Conway Cruiser model but because of...”

written by on 30/06/2008

Brought a 1991 Conway Cruiser model but because of good build quality it still looks good it has been well looked after and looks a lot younger than it is.

“I have just sold my trailer tent and I am missing it...”

written by PottyPatrick on 18/07/2009

I have just sold my trailer tent and I am missing it already. These Conway Cruiser are GREAT. Very easy to erect and brilliant as they go up in ten minutes so the kids can settle in the main unit whilst the awning is put up. Loads of storage, loads of space. Can go camping & still have your little luxeries, we had a little cooker in case it rained so the kids could bake, tv, heater. They are just like a fold away caravan. Bit of a bad time to buy as the prices are HIGH.

“An excellent buy for anyone very comfortable. Can be...”

written by on 27/05/2008

An excellent buy for anyone very comfortable. Can be sat enjoying a cup of tea within fifteen minutes of arriving at a campsite.

“I bought a Conway Cruiser in April 2006, a 1992 model,...”

written by hayfarm on 24/12/2007

I bought a Conway Cruiser in April 2006, a 1992 model, it is brilliant, loads of space, easy to put up, tows really well, much easier than a caravan, everything you need in it except toilet, comfy beds.