Peacock Landlords & Liability Insurnace Reviews

• Customer service

Peacock Landlords & Liability Insurnace - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Qucik site - got what i needed at a great price....”

Written on: 09/09/2008 by markouk (1 review written)

Qucik site - got what i needed at a great price. Looking for landlords insurance following some problems with my old broker, I found the online quote from peacock to be the fastest and cheapest I could find… Read Full Review

“I went online for insurance and found these guys to be...”

Written on: 27/06/2008 by Stan Olson (1 review written)

I went online for insurance and found these guys to be the lowest in price with a good policy by AXA. I wen to AXA direct and they were more expensive and did not quote online… Read Full Review