Green Tea Reviews

Green Tea
4.0
Green Tea - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Green Tea

“Madhuvia : Sweetness Redefined, Naturally”

written by Jane328 on 15/09/2023

Madhuvia is a company that offers natural and healthy stevia products for people who want to enjoy the sweetness of life without compromising their well-being. Stevia is a plant-based sweetener that has zero calories, zero carbohydrates, and does not raise blood sugar levels.Visit our website to learn more about our products and order online today. Bio :- Madhuvia Stevia is a plant-based sweetener with zero calories, zero carbs, and many health benefits. Madhuvia offers various stevia products, such as powders, drops, flavors, and green tea.

“green tea make you slim”

written by Cannon38 on 29/06/2022

Green tea is a very popular kind of tea. It is made from the leaves of Theaceae. The origin of green tea in China. Today, it is widely consume green tea by various people in different countries. It is widely consumed by a huge number of people all over the world.

“Healthy and Invigorated! ”

written by Andymde1 on 30/08/2012

I drink about 5 cups of green tea a day and it truly makes me feel invigorated and refreshed. I highly recommend drinking green tea for weight loss and over all longevity! It is my new drink, and I really like since I can drink cold or hot! Cheers for green tea!

“Green tea extract contains powerful antioxidants....”

written by efadas on 19/12/2010

Green tea extract contains powerful antioxidants. Functions of Green tea extract is the usefulness for health care. Green tea extract is believed to prevent cancer, degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer and Parkinson. Green tea extract may also reduce the degradation of cell membranes by neutralizing free radicals because green tea extract are powerful antioxidants.

In addition, Green tea extract functions associated with weight loss is to increase the rate of fat oxidation in the body, which means your body will use fat as an energy source and the result is your body's metabolism will increases.