Goji Juice Reviews

Goji Juice - Ask a question now

“Tasty, Energy Boosting, Immune Boosting.. but very pricey!”

written by SR1980 on 17/10/2013

Goji juice is a wonderful supplement to take at this time of year.. if you can afford to. I was bought some as a gift, but I don't think I'll be buying it again myself. As far as the product itself goes, it couldn't be better. Its packed with antioxidants, highly concentrated in Vitamin C (more than your days requirement in one serving) as well as Iron and B Vitamins. Its perfect for boosting energy (I take a shot before a work out) and for keeping those winter bugs at bay. It tastes really good as well; not too sweet, but packed with flavour - which surprised me, as I thought I would be forcing the stuff down! The only thing that lets it down is the price. I was bought the Govinda brand, which retails at around £22 per 500ml bottle. A serving is 25ml, so this equates to roughly £1.30 per serving. I think there are cheaper brands available, but I'm not sure the quality would be the same. I'd recommend this to try to any health food enthusiast as it really is a fantastic product. However, if you're on a budget but just trying to take better care of yourself, I think you would be better investing the £22 into a variety of foods to boost your diet, rather than spend it all on this one supplement.