Liquid Snow Tours www.snowtour.com.au

Liquid Snow Tours www.snowtour.com.au - Ask a question now

“Hakuba via Osaka ”

written by JalenGomez138 on 16/02/2017

I feel the company is just after a quick sale and does not have your best interest at heart. I knew nothing about Japan so I thought I'd use a travel agent. I got a cheap deal but it was to the worst airport at the worst possible time. Rule number 1 of traveling to Hakuba, is don't go via Osaka. They had us landing at Kansai airport at around 7:30pm so had to overnight somewhere along the rout as we could not make the destination that night. It was not made clear at the time of booking that transfers could not be made from the airport, nor could they be made if you wanted them. The amount of time I had to put in on working out how to get from the airport to Hakuba, I could have just booked my own trip. In essence if you want to book through an agency because you think they will give you a good package. DONT THEY ARE IN FOR THE SUCKER PUNCH! Getting a deal through these guys make sure you research it. It only after I booked that I found out I had a friend also with a bad experience. Their hotel was double booked, so they asked if they could upgrade them to another hotel... went to a lower rating hotel even though they Pairs for a higher one. I would go out of my way to tell people not to book with Liquid. Once at the destination however things went smoothly, but small details were left out like your hotel gives you free transfers. How fecal it actually is catching an overcrowded bus to the ski field and if it's too full bad luck you are catching a cab instead.

“Awsome visit in Hakuba”

written by twLeonard134 on 03/02/2017

I've been staying at the Lab in Hakuba, Japan, twice with Liquid snow tours, and it has been a great experience! Super friendly staff and organization overall! And the snow, wow! Coming from Sweden I'm used to snowy conditions, but this was something else! Would definitely recommend a visit to Habuba with Liquid Snow tours!

“Best travel company I've ever used! ”

written by ThaliaMcCleary32 on 03/02/2017

Great customer service! Such friendly staff and they made everything so easy! Definitely recommend

“Liquid snow tour”

written by wesso111 on 01/02/2017

This is my 8th trip with Liquid and each year they get better great company excellent service and will go out of there way to be helpful and Japan just great skiing would recommend to all

“Worst Customer Service. Don't expect a refund!”

written by Luna1107 on 02/08/2016

The most useless travel agents would never use them again or recommend. I never write reviews but think it is necessary to warn people not to use these travel agents. Recently used them for a snow trip to Queenstown New Zealand. Not all information and details were communicated clearly. Had to ask for clarification multiple times. When clearly asked for a triple share room explicitly asked for 3 bed - ended up with a twin with a bad sofa bed. When we cancelled one of the two cars booked (5 passengers only) in order to upgrade one car no refund was given for the cancelled car. Don't expect to get good customer service here - I was told I was "systematically trying to find a loop hole" to get a refund. Organisation and clear itinerary with all details and terms and conditions was poor. I have used multiple travel agents before and these are by far the worst. You're better off doing it yourself. These people are incompetent.

“Great Trip from start to finish”

written by Norwoodkt1985 on 20/03/2015

I booked my trip through Liquid for the 2014/15 season to Hakuba. Everything went smoothly all of the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The fact that they have an office in Hakuba was great as well as the free mountain guiding and welcome drinks. I would definitely recommend Liquid to a friends and will be travelling with them in the future.

“Easily Organised, No Dramas, Smooth Stay”

written by 388McCormack on 16/02/2015

We booked with Liquid Snow Tours for a week at Niseko. At first I was hesitant, not because of LST, but because it is a plane trip and a bus ride away. I needn't have worried. Japan and LST are so organised that the both of them put together made for an easy and smooth trip. We were taken pretty much from the plane to our hotel front door and then back again at the end of the week by lovely staff. Ski Rental was already pre booked through LST at Rhythm so this made for a quick transaction at the hire shop and our lift passes were given to us by our transfer staff. All in all a great holiday made much easier by LST. Highly Recommend, and they answer any questions you have at any time throughout the year.

“Great trip, really easy”

written by burko_90 on 27/09/2012

Went on a 7 day March special package with Liquid Tours earlier this year. Was looking around for some quotes for this season and was surprised to find people giving them a bad wrap. Everything worked out perfectly for us. The Nagano snow shuttle dropped us at our hotel door and our lift tickets were waiting for us. The rental shop picked us up in the morning on cue and we were ready to go by 10am for the Liquid Tours mountain orientation at Happo One. Great full service and great staff.

“Customer sevice a real issue particularly late season”

written by GarryT on 06/04/2012

Took a 9 day package with Liquid Tours including 7 nights Habuka the getting there was good well organized but the getting back a different issue all together. Internal problems with the usuall transfer transport meant sorry you are going back to Tokyo via public transport and feend for your selves. No choices were given no help with transfering from the public bus station to a hotel in Tokyo that was 1.5 kms from the station when Taxis can not fit large long ski bags. Reps told lies over transport availability and denied any responsibility to transfer us directly to the hotel in Tokyo when it was clearly stated in our itierary It was late season rep was heading home to Melbourne a clear case of couldnt care less about the client. Dont use them get on the net and sort it youself is my advise

“Pay your money and expect to chase everything else!”

written by Aus_traveller on 03/02/2012

Booked a ski week in hakuba with this company and was served with miscommunication from around agents claiming to look after our booking. Misleading reports Of a free sushi making class and banquet dinner actually means a free class, but Pay ¥2800 to eat it. Free guided tour is not a lesson nor a backcountry tour but rather a tour (?) of the groomed runs.

“I was very happy with the customer service and value...”

written by on 30/09/2009

I was very happy with the customer service and value for money for Liquid Snow Tours, from quote through to when I boarded the plane with my friend to Tokyo for a week's worth of snowboarding action.

We stayed at The Lab Hakuba, and really enjoyed the atmosphere and vibe of the place, and although the accom. was about 3 or so stars and not overly luxurious, but it was great for what we needed as everyone was about our age and out for fresh snow and a good time.

Their staff may the stay enjoyable, and even had a BBQ night and a Sushi Making night which was a barrel of laughs and great fun. It definitely helps to have English speaking hosts to make sure you enjoy your trip.

Definitely telling my friends about you guys.
Great trip

“I would recommend Liquid Snow tours. Awesome Lodge in...”

written by on 24/03/2009

I would recommend Liquid Snow tours. Awesome Lodge in Hakuba - The Lab which is super close to Happo Lifts.
Really helpful staff that went out of there way when I snapped my collar bone.
Excellent Bar and atmosphere everyone there to have a good time
Great value packages

“Awesome trip to Hakuba with a great crew. Liquid Tours...”

written by mills50 on 24/06/2008

Awesome trip to Hakuba with a great crew. Liquid Tours were really helpful over there and I will return with them next season. I would recommend. Excellent value for money.