Texas Family Magazine Reviews

Texas Family Magazine - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Texas Family Magazine

Texas Family Magazine

“I am single mother living in Lubbock, and recently ran...”

written by txgal78 on 24/06/2008

I am single mother living in Lubbock, and recently ran across a great publication for Texas women and mothers called Texas Family Magazine while pursuing the women's magazines at Barnes and Noble. I have never seen this magazine before, and think that it is new.

The content is wonderful for Texas mothers, and especially, for single, young mothers like myself. They have a section in every issue called the survival guide, which provides resources for women on how to deal with family and child rearing issues. Texas Family Magazine's content is similar to most women's magazines, except that it has a Texas focus "almost like Parenting Magazine, but focused on Texas. They have fashion, parenting tips, a child education section, recipes, exercise tips, and Texas travel and activities for kids. I wish they had rolled Texas Family Magazine out a few years earlier as I had my first child 3.5 years ago.