Sagem DVR 6400 T Reviews

Sagem DVR 6400 T - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sagem DVR 6400 T

Sagem DVR 6400 T

“Loses all the programme list”

Written on: 05/09/2014

Go away on holiday for 30 days so want to record programmes for when I get back. Every time I return, no programmes recorded and the list of programmes to be recorded has been wiped clean. so have to go to the iplayers and have to input all the programmes to be recorded once again. Would put it through the front window if I could find a cheap glazier

“Very poor freeview recorder”

Written on: 19/12/2011

This had some good reviews on the web so we bought in preference to the Humax - we have a Humax Freesat box which is excellent. The Sagemcom was a disappointment from the start, very poor front

“When I bought the DTR Sagem 6400T/6700T, I thought it...”

Written on: 22/10/2010

When I bought the DTR Sagem 6400T/6700T, I thought it was going to work properly straight away,but straight away it started with noise,turning itself onto a pre-recording,when not the right time.Takes for ever to start up,and like its got a mind of its own.No matter what you pay,it should work.It looks like it is hit and miss with these,some people get good ones,some dont.Sagem need to look at the product,because they have a lot of problems with these.I now have to take it back,at my expense,and ask for my money back, then find another brand,all over again.

“It's one of the cheapest on the market yet packs all...”

Written on: 08/07/2009 by semper paratus (1 review written)

It's one of the cheapest on the market yet packs all you need to view and record. i bought a second Sagem DVR because it was so good.
1. easy to understand and use
2. easy to set up and set timer
3.viewing is easy they dont tell you though that you can play back or view one channel while it records two different channels everything you need in a small package i intend to buy another for second bedroom.