CareforAir 7 Color Rainbow Breezer Air Purifier Reviews

Media Gallery for CareforAir 7 Color Rainbow Breezer Air Purifier

CareforAir 7 Color Rainbow Breezer Air Purifier

“given so much relief”

written by on 21/06/2013

i bought my rainbow breezer 5 months ago and it has been worth every penny. not only can i breathe more easily but all cooking smells and pet smells are dispursed. i especially lime the lavender fragrance.

Written on: 25/06/2013

May be a good efficient purifier, but I am not one for scented air......simply fresh clean air.

Read 1 Comment

“purchased for my mother in law who has breathing...”

written by on 13/04/2010

purchased for my mother in law who has breathing problems. after carefully following the instructions and setting it up i turned it on. it was very loud and within minutes was churning out thick smoke with a horrendous burning smell, the top was red hot and burning on the inside and was still really hot after unplugging it and leaving it for 30 minutes. This equipment is seriously dangerous if it had not been immediately turned off i have no doubt it would have caught fire. i hope this is a one off fault but would not reccomend this to anyone ever!!!!

Written on: 25/06/2013

It doesn't sound right to me. This kind of incident surely must be very rare if true, and if it is true then I would think that it must have been an isolated occasion for it to happen to you. Factor tests are so rigid these days.

You don 't say what action you took upon this kind of thing happening. No mention of it's return to the shop or factory, and their response to your complaint.

Vikinggeneral's Comment

Written on: 05/04/2014

I've had my Rainbow breezer for over 5 years now and it's still going strong...

Read 2 Comments

“We have a lot of allergies in our family unit and our...”

written by georgepatton on 21/11/2008

We have a lot of allergies in our family unit and our CareforAir 7 helps us no end to the keep dust and pollen at bay.

Johnwataboy's Response to georgepatton's Review

Written on: 25/06/2013

Hope it helps to keep your lungs healthy for ever more

Read 1 Comment

“I would recommend the CareforAir 7 Color Rainbow...”

written by on 29/06/2008

I would recommend the CareforAir 7 Color Rainbow Breezer Air Purifier to people with allergies.

Written on: 25/06/2013

Glad you like it, glad you recommend it. I hope it is the answer to all your allergies. You can't beat a good sniff of fresh air.