East Midlands Water Company Midi Meter Water Softener Reviews

• Durability

• Service & Support

“EMS15 Blue Meter Controlled ECO Water Softener (EMS15)”

Written on: 22/01/2019 by selvansaha (1 review written)

Just bought the EMS15 Blue Meter Controlled ECO Water Softener (EMS15). Have researched it extensively and think it will work well in our house. The service I received from the Sales Manager was superb. He was patient when I explained our circumstances and gave me a good deal and threw in a few free stuff as well… Read Full Review

“Great Service”

Written on: 05/06/2013 by J.Owen (1 review written)

I purchased a water softener from East Midlands Water company after looking at many different ones, I found the whole experience to be easy and straight forward, I was also deloghted with the help I got from the after-Sales service, someone rang me within minutes of recieving my email, which detailed a small issue with my new water softener installation. They immediately agreed to send out a replacement part and even swiftly diagnosed an unrelated issue I happened to mention. I was talked… Read Full Review