LG KF510 Reviews

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

Summary

Looking for a LG KF510 review? At Review Centre you can compare LG KF510 reviews with similar phones in the same price range to find which is the best mobile phone in your budget.

If you own or have used this mobile, please write LG KF510 review and help others choose the best phone.

LG KF510 - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“What attracted me to the LG KF510 was its looks. I...”

Written on: 26/09/2008

What attracted me to the LG KF510 was its looks. I got the red one on PAYG from carphone warehouse and I paid £129 for it. Now I see that the phone has gone down to £89 since I got it in June 08. Why? I like the phone but I find it a bit fiddly at times. I tried out all the features and I wound up just texting and calling. I think this phone is 2G rather than 3G so it would not even load Orange World properly. I would not recommend it if you are big on internet. The camera is great if… Read Full Review