Karcher K7.85M Pressure Washer Reviews

Karcher K7.85M Pressure Washer - Ask a question now

“Brand new Karcher K7.85 use for 40 minutes then...”

Written on: 08/07/2010

Brand new Karcher K7.85 use for 40 minutes then something blew behind the casing and then water was leaking everywhere.
Think I have made a big misstake buying a karcher..never again.

C Carmen

“I have owned several, thinking that I had bad luck or...”

Written on: 24/02/2010

I have owned several, thinking that I had bad luck or bad batch. I only use mine for domestic use, but would never buy another again, ok they work fine for the 1st few times then they fall apart,leak water,some leak oil from the pump, the pistol trigger falls apart, pressure only works when it feels like it, you have to keep taking the wand out and quickly replacing it to get any real pressure at all, sorry to say karcher dont want to know, my advise stay well clear of any karcher pressure… Read Full Review

“My drive was full of moss so I bought a Lavor, the...”

Written on: 23/07/2009

My drive was full of moss so I bought a Lavor, the high pressure hose blew within a few days so I returned it.. I then bought a Karcher 7.85M I began using it but it was not as good as the very cheap Lavor, so I contacted the dealer, "you need the dirtbuster attachment" he said. He was right, you do need it, also added a half meter extension. Now it will blow holes in the drive if you're not careful. It has done a lot of work over the last year and is still performing well. Although it's easy… Read Full Review