Navman S80 Reviews

• Map Accuracy

Navman S80 - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Navman S80 is a good unit, not easy to get the hang...”

Written on: 26/07/2009

Navman S80 is a good unit, not easy to get the hang of. I used it in Italy and had no problems with it. I would have been in trouble without it. Clear instructions and accurate maps. Overall I am pleased with this unit. I thing this was quite good value for money… Read Full Review

“I have read all your reviews and thought i would just...”

Written on: 05/06/2009

I have read all your reviews and thought i would just have to write some thing.

I have had my Navman S80 unit for over 5 months now, never has it gone wrong once.
yes it takes you down some very weird country lanes but thats because you do not set it right, work that out first then write a review.
the traffic undates are a fanstastic idea, 4 hours on the M25 or 25 mins home, your choice.
some times it will freeze turn it off and on again like your pc and it works again, (what like this is the… Read Full Review

“Overall I Thinks Its Quite Good For A First Sat Nav....”

Written on: 19/12/2008

Overall I Thinks Its Quite Good For A First Sat Nav. Easy To Use, Clear Instruction, Good Features Ie Bluetooth, POIs etc. However I Don't Think Its Worth The Price, I've Seen Better Ones For Less!… Read Full Review

“I have had the Navman S30 for quite a while and have...”

Written on: 11/09/2008 by jimgeorgiou (1 review written)

I have had the Navman S30 for quite a while and have just purchased the Navman S80 (1/2 price) as I am currently in Europe - Sep 2008 - I'm from Australia). I have no complaints about either model and find them very easy to use. I have also had no trouble with the routing. I cannot comment on the bluetooth/mobile phone connectivity as I haven't as yet set it up but I expect it will be as simple to setup as the other features were. Looks good and works well with easy to following voice… Read Full Review