Navman S80 Reviews

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“ ”

Written on: 22/01/2011

The only restaurants this lists are McDonalds though it does list petrol and cash points. My main complaint about this is that it is very difficult to update. I downloaded the necessary software to plug the sat nav into my computer by trying to find which map you want took me an hour because there are so many derivations of the product. I finally found (I think) what I needed and ordered. However when the disc came there was only a small receipt with an address but no telephone number from… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 14/06/2011

This review is spot on. I am trying to update my S80 at the moment having paid for the update I can't get the system to accept the product key and it is impossible to get someone to talk to. If you think you will need customer service support at any time don't buy a Navman.

Read 1 Comment

“Had S80 for 15 months, travelled uk frequently and...”

Written on: 09/05/2010

Had S80 for 15 months, travelled uk frequently and always found it to be reliable and trustworthy. However the power button has just collapsed into unit when I last switched it on and is now unusable! Not good value… Read Full Review