TripGuy Travel, Reviews - www.tripguy.com

TripGuy Travel, www.tripguy.com - Ask a question now

“I am an experienced world traveler. I have both...”

Written on: 13/07/2021 by darleneham (1 review written)

I am an experienced world traveler. I have both planned trips on my own and with the assistance of an agent. My experience with the agent was horrible. She is very condescending and rude. I would never recommend the use of her services in the future. I am still waiting for a refund of hotel transfer cost. I was told that once she returned from her time off early July the issue would be researched. I have yet to hear back from her. … Read Full Review

“Old school service but with internet like prices. Used...”

Written on: 12/06/2008 by mtrolls (1 review written)

Old school service but with internet like prices. Used TripGuy Travel for my last 3 vacations.....everything went well - no issues. Bad point no online booking engine… Read Full Review