Wilson Titanium All Court Reviews

Wilson Titanium All Court - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Wilson Titanium All Court

Wilson Titanium All Court

“I rated the Wilson Ti3 one star because the system...”

Written on: 13/10/2010

I rated the Wilson Ti3 one star because the system won't allow 0 stars.
This ball is perfect, if you like playing tennis with a fuzzy billiard ball.
My wife and I hit with them, and we were afraid that we would break our racquet frame if we miss-hit the ball. This ball SUCKS!… Read Full Review

“I found with the Wilson Titanium All Court The cover...”

Written on: 01/09/2009

I found with the Wilson Titanium All Court The cover wears out in half a set. They start off a little bit on the dead side and after one set they feel really dead. I bought 3 cans; they all were the same, so I know I did not just get a bad can… Read Full Review

“I am unsure of whether I purchased four defective cans...”

Written on: 21/08/2009

I am unsure of whether I purchased four defective cans of Wilson Titanium tennis balls, or whether the marketing brainstorm that came up with the idea went something like this:

"Do you know what would be a great ingredient in a tennis ball? Metal."

"Brilliant! That way they won't bounce at all!"

These balls are terrible. They are identical in all respects (aside from vividness of color) to tennis balls that have seen constant hitting for over a month. Directly out of the can, they bounce… Read Full Review