The Movie Booth, www.themoviebooth.com Reviews

The Movie Booth, www.themoviebooth.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for The Movie Booth, www.themoviebooth.com

“new distributor”

Written on: 14/06/2012 by kiosk51 (1 review written)

Hi Folks, we have recently become the distributor for these DVD systems. We offer what Movie Booth could not. Technical expertise from a high skilled engineering team and general how to help and support. If you are interested in owning a DVD Kiosk then send us an email to [email protected] We can help to have anyone up and running in no time !!! Regards Steve … Read Full Review

“WE HAVE ALL BEEN SAVED FROM THE IDIOTS AT THE...”

Written on: 31/05/2011 by Carlosrider (1 review written)

Hooray, THE MOVIE BOOTH(Original Video UK Ltd) Surprise, Surprise, TheMOvieBooth has gone into liquidation, hardly a surprise to those who ever had any dealings with the incompetent shower of idiots who worked and owned the company. These people should never be allowed set up a new company and trade again EVER!!!… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/06/2011

Why what was your experience with them?

I had looked into the product last year...

Regards

Written on: 26/06/2011

It is just the company (oiginal Video). They were basically a distributor for the kiosk manufacturer, who are based in Italy. The previous comments are corect in that Original Video were inept and very unprofessuional. However hopefully a new UK distributor(s) will be appointed and speaking from experiece this is deffinitely a worthwhile investment.

Written on: 21/06/2011

is this a no no franchise to go into then? or was it the company 'the movie booth' that was the problem?

Read 3 Comments

“I found a Movie Booth at my local Tesco in Oldham, I...”

Written on: 21/08/2010

I found a Movie Booth at my local Tesco in Oldham, I didn't know these kiosk exists but as the first rental was free I decided to give it a go, it was full of the latest DVDs and games! I rented Shutter Island which I really enjoyed and was free! I then returned on the Friday and rented the new lego wii game my daughter keep asking for, 1.99 per night is not bad as the game sells for 39.99! My experience so far using Movie Booth is been amazing, more convenience than my local Blockbuster and… Read Full Review