Fireworks Crazy Reviews - www.fireworkscrazy.co.uk

Fireworks Crazy www.fireworkscrazy.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fireworks Crazy www.fireworkscrazy.co.uk

Fireworks Crazy www.fireworkscrazy.co.uk

“Dissapointing when things go wrong”

Written on: 30/11/2015 by Gillespie340 (1 review written)

I have been satistfied with Fireworks Crazy before but this time they forgot to add the items from their promotion of 20% extra. Easy mistake but they offered no compensation other then the same deal of my next order (which would be next year) and I don't really want to use them again so I'll never see that money now. Mistakes happen, naturally, but the customer should not bear the brunt of them… Read Full Review

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

“Ordered a selection of fireworks from firework crazy...”

Written on: 26/04/2010 by Mr Edwards (1 review written)

Ordered a selection of fireworks from firework crazy for my bonfire night display last year after seeing some of their fireworks at a friends wedding. They had some amazing deals which always helps. I did find a few of the fireworks cheaper elsewhere but only by a few quid, but I'm glad I went with Firework Crazy as the service I received was second to none and you just cant pay enough for good service! The order was processed quickly, I got several emails telling me how my order was… Read Full Review

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products