Health Care Magic, www.healthcaremagic.com Reviews

Health Care Magic, www.healthcaremagic.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Health Care Magic, www.healthcaremagic.com

Health Care Magic, www.healthcaremagic.com

“I asked a question and immediately deleted my account....”

Written on: 02/10/2021 by LawsonBradley (1 review written)

I asked a question and immediately deleted my account. I was signed up to a subscription I did not ask for and have money taken out my bank for months. I phoned the telephone number and was told very rudely to email them as they couldn’t cancel a subscription over the phone. I have emailed 3 times and had no response even though it says they respond in 30 minutes.

“Practised as doctor not good for patients.”

Written on: 10/11/2018 by Fitzpatrick281 (1 review written)

I have practised as a doctor myself. The ceo is the main culprit a person named majumdar.All the general queries rs 199 are being answered by plain mbbs doctors working for company as moderators(3-4 in number)to cut cost they force these doctors who are just new pass outs plain mbbs to answers questions.These queries 95% of times never are given to specialists or MD's.Unless you are asking specialist query its a waste of money

“bad bad bad ”

Written on: 11/04/2018 by Andyu372 (1 review written)

keeps nailing me for 15 bucks month after month for nothing I gat more from my veterinarian. I have to change my bank account to get away from this. I think that I'm going to try my hand in a scheme like this so I can move to india

“you will never get a answer from them. they will play...”

Written on: 19/01/2018 by Gillespie1961 (1 review written)

you will never get a answer from them. they will play a game out of india

“No reply received”

Written on: 16/07/2017 by kjvm (1 review written)

I'm glad so many people are pleased with HCM. That, however, is not my experience. I have not received a reply, even in my spam, yet have been charged $15 per month for the past five months.

“Not worth it”

Written on: 03/07/2017 by 47Edwards (1 review written)

I contacted Healthcare Magic, with hopes of getting some new information about my symptoms. The doctors don't seem to give any useful information other than a person would already know. If you write a review not satisfied with the doctor who responded, the next time you ask a question it takes days for an answer, and the doctors make sure you know that they read the previous review of their colleagues and tell you your symptoms are imaginary. I canceled my membership, they still charged me for the entire month though I didn't review the service for that month. Give no advice. I'm not even sure if any of these "doctors" are legit, they seem awfully ignorant for many areas of the medical field.

“Best health info”

Written on: 08/05/2017 by Armaniu394 (1 review written)

Love the fact that they give such factual detailed answers! Their answers are prompt ..giving you more info if you have further questions..they have the best team of doctors!

“i WANT TO CANCEL MY TRANSACTIONS, BUT NOBODY WILL HELP!!!”

Written on: 09/07/2016 by isWoodward64 (1 review written)

I WANT TO CANCEL MY TRANSACTIONS, HAVE CALLED 4 TIMES, NOBODY WANTS TO HELP. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS POOR IF YOU SIGN UP FOR 1 QUESTIONS, THEY WILL BILL YOU FOREVER BECAUSE THEY WON'T CANCEL THE COVERAGE.

“Mixed opinion”

Written on: 06/06/2016 by Loomisnl415 (1 review written)

It probably seems a bit strange that I'm giving Health Care Magic a 2 star review, but then going on to select 'Yes' regarding whether or not I would recommend the service to a friend. If you are a person who needs to ask a one-time, detailed question and expect a detailed response then Health Care Magic is great. The doctors are VERY knowledgeable and provide truly comprehensive and thorough responses that address ever facet of your question. If I was basing my rating solely on the quality of the advice given I would give the site 5 stars. Unfortunately, though, it is NOT WORTH IT to pay for a membership/subscription. I paid for a month-long "Unlimited Specialist Membership," meaning that I was supposed to be able to ask unlimited questions to specialists in a variety of fields. Sounds great, right? Nope. They cut you off after about 5 questions. I was going through a complicated diagnostic process in which I was receiving lab results on a near-daily basis, and my doctor would not explain the results to me over the phone, so I was left with basically a month of having to worry about what all these results meant, and I thought that a so-called "unlimited" subscription to ask specialists questions about my lab results would be perfect. I believe I asked about 5 questions (spread out over more than a week), and then all of a sudden and without explanation I stopped receiving any responses to questions. When I contacted customer service to ask why it had been more than 2 days without a response, I was told that I was abusing the site's "fair use policy" by asking excessive questions. So after approximately 5 questions, spread out over more than a week, and with a supposedly "unlimited" membership, I was cut off. I had received no notice of this and I'm pretty sure if I hadn't contacted customer service to inquire as to why my recent questions weren't being answered I never would have been informed of this. If you're someone in my current situation who needs to be able to ask multiple questions then you'll definitely be disappointed with this service. One site that I have had good luck with, however, is Just Answer. If you get a subscription to that service you can ask doctors as many questions and follow up questions as needed. The drawback to that site, however, is that you aren't able to choose the specialty of the doctor who answers your question, so there are times when you might get a befuddled GP trying to answer a question on a topic they really aren't experts in.

“Poor advice IF YOU EVER GET IT!”

Written on: 26/04/2016 by MacGregorxo305 (1 review written)

I both submitted a free question and then paid for a specialist response before getting the free response because I wanted to get information to decide if I needed to make a face-to-face appointment. When the reply came on the short free question, it had NOTHING to do with my question. Way off in another planet type answer (I had added one sentence of descriptor, but any doctor or anyone with any sense should have understood). The site says that you have to give specialist requests up to 24 hours to respond. At 24 hours I submitted inquiry and was told by customer service that my question required additional research and they requested a few extra hours. I complied, thinking that might mean good information, even though my question wasn't anything crazy and mostly just about abdominal pain so I didn't know what was so hard. After waiting 33 hours, I sent for a refund. They did refund without complaint. Just fyi, while waiting for their reply I submitted to a couple of other sites and received rapid and good responses! The idea is good, healthcaremagic.com is just not where you want to go for help.

“not worth it”

Written on: 31/08/2015 by jazzytobi (1 review written)

I got a response but it was general and I could have written it myself. Maybe the way I asked the question caused the medical professional to reply with a "canned" response, so I give it two stars because the response was, at least, prompt. Won't use again.

Healthcaremagic's Response to jazzytobi's Review

Written on: 08/09/2015

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Kindly log in to our website with your registered email id and report your problem to our management team through "Report a problem" link.

Read 1 Comment

“Nice service but more of free questions needed”

Written on: 14/08/2015 by david190 (1 review written)

Thanks a lot to your team and doctors. I am still suffering from the tinnitus but your doctor was experienced enough to figure out my problem in the first discussion itself. The tests recommended were highly required, as mentioned by the doctor i might be suffering from hearing loss. After the audiogram test, i came to know that i am suffering from mild hearing loss and hence i continuously hear the hissing noise. Really helpful for consultation.

Healthcaremagic's Response to david190's Review

Written on: 08/09/2015

Thanks for the feedback and comments. It really means a lot to us.

“Did not answer my Q”

Written on: 10/08/2015 by hyNewton268 (1 review written)

i wrote the site about a lifestyle question related to my condition. Gave them med and treatment history. Reply took 3 hours. Reply identified my disease which I had identified, told me to see a specialist for diagnosis, already told them that, and never answered my lifestyle Q.

Written on: 11/08/2015

Dear User,

We checked your details and found that you have used our free service and in free service we only provide one free answer. You need to pay to get your queries answered from our doctors.

If you have any further question then kindly log in to our website with your registered email id and report your problem to our management team through "Report a problem" link.

“Not as advertised”

Written on: 23/05/2015 by JaelynCunningham (1 review written)

The site gives the impression that a doctor will immediately review your situation and you will receive the diagnosis soon after you pay the money. That is not the case. I presented a very straight forward situation that took more than 5 hours to receive a response. The site was also difficult to follow. There is no opportunity to interact with any person. This was a total waste of time and money for me.

Read 1 Comment

“Use this in case you need a 2nd opinion”

Written on: 13/05/2015 by lance9 (1 review written)

appreciate all the effort taken by your doctor to review my med reports.I was suffering from tinnitus from last 4 months but reports showed nothing wrong with my ears but the hissing sound still persists. Bit satisfied after getting a second opinion from an ENT specialist.

Healthcaremagic's Response to lance9's Review

Written on: 08/06/2015

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

“Med Consultation”

Written on: 08/04/2015

Really surprised to know about this service. Never heard about online consultation with a doc.I am 78 year old, for more than a decade i am suffering from left side back ache. It is not going even after taking medication for 2 3 years. Dr. has been very helpful and polite in handling my case. The exercises referred by him has been quite helpful. I think some kind of exercise will only help me out to get some relief from this ache.

Written on: 08/06/2015

Thanks a lot for your feedback

Read 1 Comment

“I don't know why people are complaining”

Written on: 02/03/2015 by 1981Wilson (1 review written)

I had been using healthcare magic's services and app for many months now. I NEVER faced any problem with their services and recommendations. Doctors here are good and earnest, and they talk like a friend. I don't know why people are complaining about such bogus issues, I can't even guess it. Seems to me like competitors are trying to ruin their good name, or some of the reviews are fake. My Word: Good Service Great Doctors A responsible Team At least they are replying to negative reviews here, and trying to resolve the clients problem. But It's beyond my understanding that why people are not responding to healthcare magic's replies. I like the services and recommended the app to many of my friends; but never got negative feedback or complain from anyone.

Written on: 19/03/2015

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

“False Advertising. ”

Written on: 26/02/2015 by Johnny494 (1 review written)

They say unlimited? When it's not. If you ask too many questions, they simy stop the service! They STILL take your money. Also they did no tell me why my questions were not answered, but when the next payment was due they tried to take it without warning! Also I did not really find their doctors helpful. My advice. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

Written on: 01/03/2015

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Kindly log in to our website with your registered Email id and report your problem to our management team through "Report a problem" link.

Read 1 Comment

“Immediate response by Docotr”

Written on: 22/01/2015 by perianancy (1 review written)

Just like texting a Doctor. Great responses, and response time took about 60 seconds for a response on my query, you are actually talking to a doctor ! Would definitely recommend have looked all over the internet for something like this, and this being the only one that works!!Great initiative. Keep up the good work going guys

Healthcaremagic's Response to perianancy's Review

Written on: 22/01/2015

Thanks a lot. We will definitely try to improve our service.

“Sinus and headache”

Written on: 12/01/2015 by KennediDowling (1 review written)

I am suffering from sinus problem from almost 9 years. In last few days i noticed that even my eyes have started paining, i had no idea why i was having a pain in my eyes as well as head. Later after having a discussion with your doctor i came to know that even the eye problem is due to sinus and i should not worry about that as it is curable and can also be operated. Time being, i have taken the medicines and hope it gets cured completely Thanks Doctor.

Written on: 22/01/2015

Thanks. Your comments are very valuable for us.

Asked by Chasinquiry on 9th March 2017 Report this content
I asked a question of healthcaremagic, got an answer, then paid $15.00 for one month of service. They have been charging me $15.00 monthly since then--two months charges I did not sign up for. Before I claim a refund I need to know if your reviews indicate I have a chance of getting my money back. Thank you.

Asked by Ercracing on 7th May 2015 Report this content
My wife has a pimple like bump white on top in the bottom part of her mouth. What could it be?

Asked by M.Arshad on 23rd March 2014 Report this content
Feels of dry cream layer sticking on back and chest along with feeling of worms moving on these areas of body...What could be the causes of these abnormalities?