Nike SQ Sumo Reviews

Nike SQ Sumo - Ask a question now

“I purchased a Sumo 4950 because the reviews were...”

Written on: 23/06/2009

I purchased a Sumo 4950 because the reviews were really good and I got the club at what I thought was a good price. When the club was delivered I thought the grip was cheap looking and feeling and the shaft had "made in china" written on it. My club had a Diamana stiff shaft fitted which looked good in yellow and black. When I started hitting balls with this club I felt sick. The noise was horrible and put me right off. I sold the club after hitting just eight balls with it the sound was so… Read Full Review

“I bought one of these Nike Sumo 4950 clubs over the...”

Written on: 22/06/2009 by Custodian (2 reviews written)

I bought one of these Nike Sumo 4950 clubs over the internet because of the rave reviews elsewhere. Stupidly, I never tried one for size and bought it on a whim because it was reduced in price. I got the Diamana stiff shafted 11.5 degree version. Not the club for me!! Probably the understatement of the year. The flight trajectory was really low for me and I hated the sound that came from this club so much that it went straight back in the bubble wrap. I sold it on as soon as I could shift it!… Read Full Review