MissCar Car Insurance Reviews

MissCar Car Insurance - Ask a question now

“I used MissCar Car Insurance for my daughter's...”

Written on: 11/06/2008 by mikefriendly (1 review written)

I used MissCar Car Insurance for my daughter's insurance. She had tried all the usual suspects but couldn't get anything lower than her renewal. They only do woman car insurance - shame because they do seam to be cheap… Read Full Review

“I first used MissCar Car Insurance to get an insurance...”

Written on: 08/06/2008 by Trevory (1 review written)

I first used MissCar Car Insurance to get an insurance quote for one of my daughters a few months ago.
They responded within around 2 hours which I felt was a little slow in ths technological age! When they did contact me it was first by personal email and then (I ticked the box!), by telephone.
This is the way they seem to work:
The small amount of questions that the quote form on the site asks for does not actually create a price. A real person telephoned me, asked a few more questions and… Read Full Review