Open Beauty Training Programme Reviews

Open Beauty Training Programme - Ask a question now

“I really enjoyed the course I took here, the teaching...”

Written on: 27/08/2008 by highwayfive (2 reviews written)

I really enjoyed the course I took here, the teaching was first rate, the course materials wonderful and I could fit it in around my old job.
Its a great place to study… Read Full Review

“This is a wonderful site for getting DVD's on make up...”

Written on: 07/06/2008 by Tony Heywood (1 review written)

This is a wonderful site for getting DVD's on make up and beauty courses. If you don't have time to study at college then the home study kits are great. www.beauty-learning.com Intenstive Beauty Training Courses. Would have liked to be able to book online and pay with my credit card and not have to deal with someone calling me back. It's a nice site, with clear images, its easy to find what your looking for and the information and prices are very clear.