Harlech Castle Reviews

Harlech Castle - Ask a question now

“Wonderful Harlech Castle a great day out ”

Written on: 30/04/2013 by WellTraveled (1 review written)

Wonderful Harlech Castle a great day out , especially when there is activity on like jousting . Great family fun & Harlech is a pretty little place & great areas to go walking/hiking. Fab tea shop near by & lovely places to stay close by too. Beautiful subset over the castle. … Read Full Review

“Called at the castle on the way back from staying at...”

Written on: 06/06/2008 by mike (1 review written)

Called at the castle on the way back from staying at my favourite place - Morfa Nefyn. Had a great day, a wonderful bacon sandwich at a cafe around the corner from the castle before we went in. Harlech is a lovely place and somewhere I had wanted to vsiit for years. The castle itself is amazing, although smaller than you I thought, although I say this every time I go to a castle. It is still in pretty good condition and with the audio guide it is really interesting. I think my daughters… Read Full Review