Reevoo www.reevoo.com Reviews

Reevoo www.reevoo.com - Ask a question now

“Currys dreadful delivery service”

Written on: 24/09/2022 by rosegarden22 (1 review written)

Shocking delivery! Paid for delivery and installation and also time slot. None of them were honoured. Driver refused to deliver the fridge/freezer up 5 steps (not flight of stairs - steps) into my kitchen, I had to pay a couple of builders who were working next door to do that - and currys driver and mates left the thing in its full packaging standing in the middle of my kitchen. They say the delivery staff can decide whether to manage steps or not when they are there .... how on earth can they be in business .... Appalling .... never again!!

“Variable Hotels and too little relaxation time”

Written on: 22/09/2022 by aivmmaclean (1 review written)

Titan.Puglia-Discover the Heel of Italy Apart from 6 hour delay in Flight from Edinburgh to Heath Row ( entirely down to BA) Flights and Titan transfers worked well Overall because of mediaeval towns and cities visited our coach, of necessity, had to park well out of most town centres. This necessitated lengthy walks and in view of age of most of group, 75+, consideration should be given to providing minibus transfers from Coach parks to nearer city centres. This would have saved time, streamlined the tours and allowed more relaxation time at Hotels to utilise Hotel facilities, eg swimming pools, leading to a more relaxed holiday experience. The "Authentic Italian Dinner" on night 4/5 was overall poor, not of quality expected and did not add to holiday in any way. Our Tour Manager was average and could have done more to enhance the holiday; local guide in Matera was less than satisfactory, other local guides were good. The second Hotel was excellent in most aspects although the bedrooms were quite dark ( Travel Sphere housed all their clients in rooms with Balconies worth any extra cost to a firm like Titan, proclaiming they offer up market accommodation. Travel sphere based their entire holiday in this Hotel, bussing clients to similar locations as Titan, possibly more mileage but no need for constant packing and unpacking. The 3rd Hotel was very poor. Only the swimming pool was up to the standards expected from Titan and for the welcome party drinks to be totally non- alcoholic was hardly 4 star standard. Their bar had no Brandy! They required to know how many wished to dine in the Hotel the second night and when 2 of our group changed their minds and wished to dine in they were told that there was no food for them. The hotel Manager tried to persuade our Tour Manager to change our departure time on the last day. Surely this is agreed with Titan in advance to fit in with plane departure times. This was our 3rd Titan Holiday and compared with our previous tours to Japan and Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos was poor. We will therefore consider very carefully whether we will use Titan for any future holidays.

“Absolutely disgusting ”

Written on: 26/08/2022 by Hannah_eastwood (2 reviews written)

Wouldn’t of even given a star for a review, we booked two caravans, one of them the shower flooded and didn’t get repaired and the second the steps to caravan didn’t have a handrail and my child fell trying to get into the caravan, the camp complained about our dogs barking, when the staff called us they was extremely rude and said “if you don’t deal with the dogs we will!” The customer service is horrendous and the facilities are terrible not suitable for a decent holiday. No service for phones anywhere around the park. And there is a public foot path running through the park where there is dangerous holes one is 5ft deep and my brother in law fell down it and severely injured him ending in a hospital trip, which cost us £180 in taxi fares as the ambulance was going to take too long and the park has refused complete responsibility for the incident and now we are going to take it further. The only good parts is bar staff, security and swimming staff that is it the customer service staff apart from one are rude and uneducated on customer service and how to deal with people and complaints! Absolutely disgusting will never come to this park or another park dene ever again

“Parkdean Newquay ”

Written on: 15/09/2020 by gegrahame (1 review written)

Site clean toilets clean showers clean most staff friendly yet some pool staff very rude , had an accident around pool yet handling off it was terrible first aides not called accident form not filled until I reported it , side off pool parts are very slippery I fell in left on foot on side other went into pool manager off pool rang me and said that I should call him . Despite me telling them it ruined my holiday as I was in pain for most off week , only person who had concerns appeared to be person who finally took accident report . Pitch when wet advise caravan owners take a tarpaulin to stop mud getting on your awning . Despite me having an accident around pool and parts slippery no sign put up to warn other people .

“Disgusting Upgrade at Treco Bay Caravan Park ”

Written on: 16/03/2020 by Neville136 (1 review written)

My wife and I paid £60 upgrade for a "New" caravan that turned out not only to be well worn with scratches and dents on Appliances but also FIRE damaged. My advise therefore is not to pay upfront for any upgrading and to firstly check the caravan.

“Ryans Bay Caravan Park”

Written on: 05/06/2019 by normastewart (1 review written)

Very disappointed with holiday park and the croft inn restaurant was closed and no Wi fi. caravan we where in was for sale and no swimming pool either.it was more of a travellers caravan park.its certainly not a family holiday park.definetley wasn't what was advertised on hoseseasons website.

“Currys PC 30 Return Policy Non existant. ”

Written on: 22/04/2019 by Klee58 (2 reviews written)

Brought a Sony TV (KD43CF7596)on 24th April.TV wouldn't turn on today 22nd March. I Called there help line to report the problem. The guy was helpful and agreed that the TV should go back as it was within the 30 days. I also checked online and noticed others had had the same problem and it could be an hardware problem. I took the TV back and low and behold the thing started working.I told the person in store (Majek) that as the TV didn't work at home I'd like a refund under the 30 Day policy.He however said as the TV was now working I couldn't return it.I then said if it happens again outside the 30 days would I still be covered as It has already been reported, again the answer was No as it would be outside the 30 days I wouldn't buy a plug from these people (did use stronger description but wouldn't publish)let alone buy bigger items.

“Awful all round”

Written on: 19/04/2019 by Sazzyl (1 review written)

Ordered a hot water dispenser. The one I wanted had a 3-4 week wait so ordered a smaller one which said despatch within 3 days. 2 weeks later, no sign. Contacted customer service to be told "we have the item in stock when would you like it?" I said ASAP as we had already missed 2 functions it was intended for. 2 weeks later it finally arrived, with no reply to a follow up email I sent questioning when delivery would take place. Absolutely appalling customer service, will stick with reputable retailers in future.

“Laptop Direct Customer Service Shocking”

Written on: 09/11/2018 by Marlons175 (1 review written)

Laptop Direct Customer Service Shocking We purchased laptop from Laptops Direct on the 1st November at 11.59. This order was taken over the phone which was price matched with John Lewis. We did not ask for this to be Price matched , When they advised us the delivery cost we asked them to cancel the order. At that point the Sales Advisor spoke with a Manager and they had agreed to price match. We received an email on the 6th November at 1730 advising that “part of your order is no longer available” and the sales team would call offering alternative. We found this very odd as the exact same laptop is showing as available but for £100 more . Someone was not telling the truth. Nevertheless whatever the truth may be you should NOT be advertising goods that you do not potentially have. We wrote back to them asking why this was showing “Available” and the truth came out they should never have agreed to the Price Match (that they offered us!) as it would incur a loss to them!. All the company had to say was they they were sorry for any inconvenience but would not honour this price. As a consequence of this abysmal service I have missed out on the John Lewis deal not to mention cost of my time trying to resolve this complaint. On their website it states “We're all about value, service and going the extra mile for our customers. We want you to get the best possible deals whilst giving you great service.”. All I can say I am completely dissatisfied not to mention they still have not refunded us!

“Appalling lake side lodge ”

Written on: 09/05/2018 by cliveozy (2 reviews written)

Travelled with Saga, this is the worst lodge I've ever stayed in Africa I've travelled all over Africa & after staying here this is only time I've been wheeled out of the airport after catching SA tick bite fever now on a 14-day antibiotic course of doxycyl. I was not the only one from the monkeys that live around the lodge, they attacked several guests & children they don't seem to care. Monkey droppings on my balcony were never cleaned up gapes under the doors lizards running in & out monkeys peering through the window scratching their ticks out. The bath water comes out like tea has stained my flannels brown. The food at this lodge is disgusting & unedible & it's repetitive barbeque ribs just gristle & chicken legs or chicken nuggets? I skipped the gala dinner same food they served all week another barbeque people chocking on all the smoke. There is no big 5 at this lodge you might be lucky & see 3 of them, there are much cleaner & better lodges with better animal viewings than this place. Travelled 23 April 2018.

“Over the Top”

Written on: 02/03/2018 by Denrolls (1 review written)

I simply wanted to review a holiday. Four of us travelled and I sent the FULL FINAL details and then wanted the original booking form nearly a year ago! Shredded long ago. don't bother is my view. Nothing to like because I could not get it off the ground

“Very bad delivery service”

Written on: 29/12/2017

I ordered an item and took day off from work to recive it. And they did not deliver it. I called the customercare to know wt happen but they were very irresponsible. They said the driver was here but there was no one at home . They were really lying as I was at home all day and my doors was open until I called them. There service is really pathetic. I don't recommend this to anyone anymore.

“Threatened me”

Written on: 14/11/2017

Wrote my review which was very clear and helpful on a product I had bought. Received an email from Revoo telling me they wouldn't publish it unless I changed it to make it more positive! And this on a product which was complete garbage! How dare they? I had absolutely kept to the guidelines so to try to threaten me into changing my review is disgusting. These review websites are all skewed and frankly a waste of space.

Snoopatroopa's Comment

Written on: 23/12/2017

Same thing happened to me. I get the feeling they only want positive reviews that everything is fantastic and dandy.I usually prefer reading the negative reviews no matter how positive to be aware of possible faults.I will try and see if I can put the review directly onto the retailer's website since this fake 3rd party is not genuine.

Read 1 Comment

“Buying a Product from Curry/PC World online - Please...”

Written on: 09/07/2017 by Cooke74 (1 review written)

Found a fridge I wanted to buy online and collect from Curry's Local store as needed item today. I found Fridge at Guiseley LS20 9NE after checking availability, followed instructions and reserved online then was sent a reservation number on my mobile phone ie 2338fn0. I set off to travel 6 miles to collect item. I was dealt with promptly with excellent service and was asked to go to part of the store where I could pay for the goods. The Lady serving found my reservation and asked if I would like extra cover. I denied the offer and paid for the Fridge. I was then asked to go to pick up point. I did so and after 7 minutes was told by another member of staff there was a problem. He advised they did not have this Fridge in stock. I questioned why I had a reference number and why I had paid for it. They mentioned the usual scapegoat - computer error. I asked if they had anything similar in store but was tod no. I then asked if another local store in Bradford had this Fridge in stock as it also showed on their stock level computer system. I asked them to phone them to confirm this and what I needed to do the pick it up. To my annoyance was told had 2 but both on display. I was given a refund and left the store. I can't understand why I was given a reference number, then was able to pay for the item to be told could not have it. Please beware buying online with Curry's/PC World. I phoned complaints team who said sorry and advised this would be looked into by their Management Team... I don't have much faith in even getting a response as to them you are a number not a person.

“Delivery service”

Written on: 05/07/2017 by TalonHardy (1 review written)

My dishwasher was delivered efficiently, on time, by two friendly, polite, and helpful employees. I would have adopted them on the spot. Well done!

“St minver Cornwall 5*”

Written on: 30/05/2017 by Danandsarah222 (1 review written)

Stunning well looked after holiday park. Great friendly staff and entertainment, We came here for a 3 day bank holiday breck with our dog what a lovely holiday we very much enjoyed our stay here, comfortable bed cosy shalet, Not far from lovely beachs webt go karting wasn't far to travel, great bingo in the club house we just loved it will defo go back.

“Withernsea Sands Holiday Park”

Written on: 27/05/2017 by Knitting8 (1 review written)

Withernsea Sands Parkdean Holidays is excellent. The caravans are beautful and roomy. The staff are polite and will do anything they can to help. They love pets. The food in the restaurant is very good. Help is there when you ask. The beach is a short walk. The bus stop is a stroll from the park. Withernsea is a great town with nice shops. There is not much not to like. I would recommend Withernsea Sands highly. I have been twice and hope to go again.

“parkdean/parkresorts camber sands”

Written on: 20/05/2017 by alan111meakins (1 review written)

Having just returned from camber sands we like to say what a great time we had the caravan was among the best we have had in all the years we have used parks for our holidays. the facilities in the park second to none the restaurant a good range of choices, the bar well equipped. the entertainment was up to standard for this early in the season and we did enjoy what was on offer.

“curry's dreadful service”

Written on: 02/05/2017 by Elianna422 (1 review written)

ordered a cooker and paid £75 for their installation..On arrival they said a gas fitter was needed to dis-connect my duel fuel cooker so would have to take the new one back until one was available.... contacted a few days later and was then told they didn't do gas and I would have to arrange installation myself when it was delivered and I couldn't have installation fee until after I had the cooker delivered... I have now cancelled it and hope I will get all my money back. Surely it is wrong to advertise installation and take monies to then be told they don't do it - surely they must have fitters for gas appliances with the advertising they do. I would not have ordered in the 1st place if I knew their advert was false..

“Rainbow Tavern, Kendal.”

Written on: 15/03/2017 by BrianTwigg (1 review written)

On the 12 March, My Wife and I travelled to Kendal to stay at the Rainbow Tavern on Wowcher purchased 29/12/2016. I met a young lady serving behind the bar at the Tavern, and explained who I was, she immediately asked for the Wowcher voucher. There is no reception facility at the Tavern, the bar was quite crowded, and quite small, a TV was playing a football match, several locals were watching the match, and were very vocal, and it was not really conducive to discussing business. I had forgotten the paperwork, and I had to return to the car to get it. I gave the voucher to the very nice young lady who then made a note of it on a piece of paper, and spoke to a gentleman watching the football match, who I assumed to be the Landlord of the Tavern as he immediately took control. The Landlord was quite pleasant, and explained how to get my car from where I had parked out side the front, to the rear car park. When my Wife and I returned to the bar he agreed to show us up to our room, as in his words, "he needed to check the room out, as the previous nights occupants had eaten Kebabs in the room, and left a lingering smell". He took us to a room on the first floor, and when he opened the door, we were met by a very powerful smell of, to my wife and I tobacco smoke, which we pointed out to him. He said the housekeeper had done her best to remove the smell, and had left the window open throughout the day to try and remove the smell. The sash window was indeed open about 6 inches (150mm) We again pointed out that to us, it smelt like tobacco smoke, his answer was that. "The open window was above the area of the courtyard below where smokers congregated". He then proceeded to show us what we expected to be the En-Suite, we went back out into the corridor, through a fire door into a continuation of the corridor. He pointed to a door off the corridor which he opened, and said." This is your bathroom, but there is a problem, the bath does not have a working cold tap as it is broken, but I have arranged for a plumber to fix it". He did not say when. He then indicated an adjacent door we could use, which was another bathroom, and this had a shower rather than a bath. This would not have been a problem, except later, on closer inspection, the raised shower had damage to It, in that the trays cosmetic plastic surround was broken in several places, and the whole assembly did not look very hygienic or welcoming. The Landlord accompanied us back to the bedroom, where we pointed out once again, the very strong smell of smoke, he just brushed this aside and told us the times of the meals and then left us. My wife and I were by this time none to pleased. The bedroom had two single beds, with no valances on them so the bed bases were on view, and covered with a very thin and worn looking Duvet. There was an old fashioned type free standing wardrobe, with a 14 inch tubed TV sat on top of it. There were no chairs to sit on, so if you wanted to crane your neck and watch TV, the beds were the only seating available. Evening was drawing in and the room was quite dark, so I switched the central chandelier on, and it did not work, I noticed a pull cord positioned adjacent to the wall, at right angles to where our two single beds were placed, where a double bed might have been positioned. This had jammed in the pulled position. I managed to free the action, but this had no effect on the central light. There were two bedside table lamps, one of which worked, but the second did not, quite possibly the bulb had failed, but clearly, the "housekeeper" did not check that the room was ready for occupants. The single 13 amp socket had a flex plugged in which fed a multiway socket outlet. This had plugged into it the kettle and one table lamp flex, and another extension flex that ran behind the two single beds, and fed the second none working table lamp. It is bad practice to feed a heave current appliance from a multiway outlet because of a fire risk. It may be acceptable to some home owners, but should never be condoned in a room for hire. At this point, we decided that the room and all the facilities, did not fit the advertised description, and we decided to leave. My wife went out to our car, and I took the keys back down to the bar, and notified the young lady behind the bar, that we would not be taking up the room as it was not acceptable. We are not professional complainers, just two 78 year old pensioners with normal reasonable standards. I'm afraid that I cannot recommend anyone to stay.

Asked by Littlechet1 on 28th August 2017 Report this content
Parkdean southness As anyone been to parkdean site we have booked a 2 week Holiday in a findhorn caravan and have been reading all the comments most of them are saying how dirty the caravans are also about the smell from the plant near the beach, can any one please advise me?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site