Reevoo www.reevoo.com Reviews

Reevoo www.reevoo.com - Ask a question now

“Curry's Worst Experience just before Christmas”

written by on 09/12/2023

I ordered a new iPad from Curry's and paid for next day delivery. In 18 hours I got an item delayed message then at about 24 hours an "Sorry its out of stock and there will be no more stock" email. I was asked to choose something else or cancel the order on the website. This is a gift so there is nothing else that will do so I have cancelled BUT my request has to be reviewed and if accepted my money will take at least 2 weeks to come back to my account. What am I to do for the present? I have spent my money and it won't come back in time for Christmas!!! A good trader would have immediately returned my money as it was their fault in not having up to date inventory. I tried phoning but you can't get out of the Select One for etc etc loop and the visual assistant can't understand anything but the simplest requests that don't cover this. I would be very careful with Curry's,I will never use them again.

“Mulberry Cottage Ludlow- Quality Accommodation.”

written by oldier on 22/10/2023

Rented for a week in order to explore the area. Very modern,spotless and fully equipped. A neat garden area with quality furniture to enjoy the afternoon and evening sunshine. Private parking at the rear of the property and only 5 minutes walk from the centre of Ludlow with so much history and character.

“Awful- been trying to solve since March”

written by Rachel24M on 17/10/2023

I have nothing good to say about Curry’s. I ordered a Hoover integrated dishwasher to be delivered and installed at n March. We still don’t have a working dishwasher today ( 17th October). They didn’t have the dishwasher, then they had a broken one, then the guy wouldn’t install it because it was built in (bearing in mind I bought an integrated dishwasher so it was a fair bet….), then someone didn’t have the right tools, then he turned up with the tools but no dishwasher. We have had no one turn up at all to scheduled calls; and they finally installed a broken Beko product. And remember every single one of those interactions involved 20+ minutes trying to explain to a call centre. Today I called one number 4 times, kept cutting me off, finally got through and spent 28 minutes on the phone, then 74 minutes on a web chat to be told to call the phone number again. It will be funny with hindsight but at the moment I am furious.

“Tui Holiday”

written by Ei242 on 29/07/2023

Recently returned from a holiday all booked by the Tui app, hotel was just as shown online, everything was so easy from booking to checking in online. No delays, however the outbound flight felt very cramped with no space but the return flight more than made up for that with plenty of room. Great holiday.

“NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE WASHING MACHINE INSTALLATION”

written by Sue2100 on 08/07/2023

We have had an absolutely terrible experience with Curry’s. I took my elderly parents to purchase a washing machine and we paid for it’s installation. I wish that I could give zero stars. A leak was discovered a few months later - it had not been fitted correctly, and the machine had been emptying its water under their floorboards. Following multiple communications, Curry’s arranged for it to be fixed, but requested that we pay approx. £700 including a contribution towards replacement lino that had been ruined. It took numerous more telephone calls and emails before this cost was eventually reduced to approx. £200. Thanks for the privilege of charging my elderly parents for weeks and weeks of distress that you caused. ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL SERVICE ???? I am sharing our story with everyone that I know, and intend to share this on every review site that I can find, so that others do not have to suffer the same experience. I will never set foot in one of their stores again.

“Curry's took my £210 and I've got nothing to show for it”

written by Raeganc209 on 06/07/2023

I bought a Windows 10 Pro license on currys.co.uk on 29/03/23. Something went wrong with their site and my download/key didn't come through to me. Currys have refused to either help me get the download/key and have refused to refund because I've opened the software order (despite me explaining that the software didn't appear when I opened it) After countless weeks of appalling customer services, third-party arbitration, and zero progress I've lost the war of attrition they've been playing with me as of 06/07/23. I legit feel like I've been tricked for £210. I will never ever have any dealings with Currys again, and have closed both my personal and businiess accounts.

“Currys dreadful delivery service”

written by rosegarden22 on 24/09/2022

Shocking delivery! Paid for delivery and installation and also time slot. None of them were honoured. Driver refused to deliver the fridge/freezer up 5 steps (not flight of stairs - steps) into my kitchen, I had to pay a couple of builders who were working next door to do that - and currys driver and mates left the thing in its full packaging standing in the middle of my kitchen. They say the delivery staff can decide whether to manage steps or not when they are there .... how on earth can they be in business .... Appalling .... never again!!

“Variable Hotels and too little relaxation time”

written by aivmmaclean on 22/09/2022

Titan.Puglia-Discover the Heel of Italy Apart from 6 hour delay in Flight from Edinburgh to Heath Row ( entirely down to BA) Flights and Titan transfers worked well Overall because of mediaeval towns and cities visited our coach, of necessity, had to park well out of most town centres. This necessitated lengthy walks and in view of age of most of group, 75+, consideration should be given to providing minibus transfers from Coach parks to nearer city centres. This would have saved time, streamlined the tours and allowed more relaxation time at Hotels to utilise Hotel facilities, eg swimming pools, leading to a more relaxed holiday experience. The "Authentic Italian Dinner" on night 4/5 was overall poor, not of quality expected and did not add to holiday in any way. Our Tour Manager was average and could have done more to enhance the holiday; local guide in Matera was less than satisfactory, other local guides were good. The second Hotel was excellent in most aspects although the bedrooms were quite dark ( Travel Sphere housed all their clients in rooms with Balconies worth any extra cost to a firm like Titan, proclaiming they offer up market accommodation. Travel sphere based their entire holiday in this Hotel, bussing clients to similar locations as Titan, possibly more mileage but no need for constant packing and unpacking. The 3rd Hotel was very poor. Only the swimming pool was up to the standards expected from Titan and for the welcome party drinks to be totally non- alcoholic was hardly 4 star standard. Their bar had no Brandy! They required to know how many wished to dine in the Hotel the second night and when 2 of our group changed their minds and wished to dine in they were told that there was no food for them. The hotel Manager tried to persuade our Tour Manager to change our departure time on the last day. Surely this is agreed with Titan in advance to fit in with plane departure times. This was our 3rd Titan Holiday and compared with our previous tours to Japan and Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos was poor. We will therefore consider very carefully whether we will use Titan for any future holidays.

“Absolutely disgusting ”

written by Hannah_eastwood on 26/08/2022

Wouldn’t of even given a star for a review, we booked two caravans, one of them the shower flooded and didn’t get repaired and the second the steps to caravan didn’t have a handrail and my child fell trying to get into the caravan, the camp complained about our dogs barking, when the staff called us they was extremely rude and said “if you don’t deal with the dogs we will!” The customer service is horrendous and the facilities are terrible not suitable for a decent holiday. No service for phones anywhere around the park. And there is a public foot path running through the park where there is dangerous holes one is 5ft deep and my brother in law fell down it and severely injured him ending in a hospital trip, which cost us £180 in taxi fares as the ambulance was going to take too long and the park has refused complete responsibility for the incident and now we are going to take it further. The only good parts is bar staff, security and swimming staff that is it the customer service staff apart from one are rude and uneducated on customer service and how to deal with people and complaints! Absolutely disgusting will never come to this park or another park dene ever again

“Parkdean Newquay ”

written by gegrahame on 15/09/2020

Site clean toilets clean showers clean most staff friendly yet some pool staff very rude , had an accident around pool yet handling off it was terrible first aides not called accident form not filled until I reported it , side off pool parts are very slippery I fell in left on foot on side other went into pool manager off pool rang me and said that I should call him . Despite me telling them it ruined my holiday as I was in pain for most off week , only person who had concerns appeared to be person who finally took accident report . Pitch when wet advise caravan owners take a tarpaulin to stop mud getting on your awning . Despite me having an accident around pool and parts slippery no sign put up to warn other people .

“Disgusting Upgrade at Treco Bay Caravan Park ”

written by Neville136 on 16/03/2020

My wife and I paid £60 upgrade for a "New" caravan that turned out not only to be well worn with scratches and dents on Appliances but also FIRE damaged. My advise therefore is not to pay upfront for any upgrading and to firstly check the caravan.

“Ryans Bay Caravan Park”

written by normastewart on 05/06/2019

Very disappointed with holiday park and the croft inn restaurant was closed and no Wi fi. caravan we where in was for sale and no swimming pool either.it was more of a travellers caravan park.its certainly not a family holiday park.definetley wasn't what was advertised on hoseseasons website.

“Currys PC 30 Return Policy Non existant. ”

written by Klee58 on 22/04/2019

Brought a Sony TV (KD43CF7596)on 24th April.TV wouldn't turn on today 22nd March. I Called there help line to report the problem. The guy was helpful and agreed that the TV should go back as it was within the 30 days. I also checked online and noticed others had had the same problem and it could be an hardware problem. I took the TV back and low and behold the thing started working.I told the person in store (Majek) that as the TV didn't work at home I'd like a refund under the 30 Day policy.He however said as the TV was now working I couldn't return it.I then said if it happens again outside the 30 days would I still be covered as It has already been reported, again the answer was No as it would be outside the 30 days I wouldn't buy a plug from these people (did use stronger description but wouldn't publish)let alone buy bigger items.

“Awful all round”

written by Sazzyl on 19/04/2019

Ordered a hot water dispenser. The one I wanted had a 3-4 week wait so ordered a smaller one which said despatch within 3 days. 2 weeks later, no sign. Contacted customer service to be told "we have the item in stock when would you like it?" I said ASAP as we had already missed 2 functions it was intended for. 2 weeks later it finally arrived, with no reply to a follow up email I sent questioning when delivery would take place. Absolutely appalling customer service, will stick with reputable retailers in future.

“Laptop Direct Customer Service Shocking”

written by Marlons175 on 09/11/2018

Laptop Direct Customer Service Shocking We purchased laptop from Laptops Direct on the 1st November at 11.59. This order was taken over the phone which was price matched with John Lewis. We did not ask for this to be Price matched , When they advised us the delivery cost we asked them to cancel the order. At that point the Sales Advisor spoke with a Manager and they had agreed to price match. We received an email on the 6th November at 1730 advising that “part of your order is no longer available” and the sales team would call offering alternative. We found this very odd as the exact same laptop is showing as available but for £100 more . Someone was not telling the truth. Nevertheless whatever the truth may be you should NOT be advertising goods that you do not potentially have. We wrote back to them asking why this was showing “Available” and the truth came out they should never have agreed to the Price Match (that they offered us!) as it would incur a loss to them!. All the company had to say was they they were sorry for any inconvenience but would not honour this price. As a consequence of this abysmal service I have missed out on the John Lewis deal not to mention cost of my time trying to resolve this complaint. On their website it states “We're all about value, service and going the extra mile for our customers. We want you to get the best possible deals whilst giving you great service.”. All I can say I am completely dissatisfied not to mention they still have not refunded us!

“Appalling lake side lodge ”

written by cliveozy on 09/05/2018

Travelled with Saga, this is the worst lodge I've ever stayed in Africa I've travelled all over Africa & after staying here this is only time I've been wheeled out of the airport after catching SA tick bite fever now on a 14-day antibiotic course of doxycyl. I was not the only one from the monkeys that live around the lodge, they attacked several guests & children they don't seem to care. Monkey droppings on my balcony were never cleaned up gapes under the doors lizards running in & out monkeys peering through the window scratching their ticks out. The bath water comes out like tea has stained my flannels brown. The food at this lodge is disgusting & unedible & it's repetitive barbeque ribs just gristle & chicken legs or chicken nuggets? I skipped the gala dinner same food they served all week another barbeque people chocking on all the smoke. There is no big 5 at this lodge you might be lucky & see 3 of them, there are much cleaner & better lodges with better animal viewings than this place. Travelled 23 April 2018.

“Over the Top”

written by Denrolls on 02/03/2018

I simply wanted to review a holiday. Four of us travelled and I sent the FULL FINAL details and then wanted the original booking form nearly a year ago! Shredded long ago. don't bother is my view. Nothing to like because I could not get it off the ground

“Very bad delivery service”

written by on 29/12/2017

I ordered an item and took day off from work to recive it. And they did not deliver it. I called the customercare to know wt happen but they were very irresponsible. They said the driver was here but there was no one at home . They were really lying as I was at home all day and my doors was open until I called them. There service is really pathetic. I don't recommend this to anyone anymore.

“Threatened me”

written by on 14/11/2017

Wrote my review which was very clear and helpful on a product I had bought. Received an email from Revoo telling me they wouldn't publish it unless I changed it to make it more positive! And this on a product which was complete garbage! How dare they? I had absolutely kept to the guidelines so to try to threaten me into changing my review is disgusting. These review websites are all skewed and frankly a waste of space.

Snoopatroopa's Comment

Written on: 23/12/2017

Same thing happened to me. I get the feeling they only want positive reviews that everything is fantastic and dandy.I usually prefer reading the negative reviews no matter how positive to be aware of possible faults.I will try and see if I can put the review directly onto the retailer's website since this fake 3rd party is not genuine.

“Buying a Product from Curry/PC World online - Please...”

written by Cooke74 on 09/07/2017

Found a fridge I wanted to buy online and collect from Curry's Local store as needed item today. I found Fridge at Guiseley LS20 9NE after checking availability, followed instructions and reserved online then was sent a reservation number on my mobile phone ie 2338fn0. I set off to travel 6 miles to collect item. I was dealt with promptly with excellent service and was asked to go to part of the store where I could pay for the goods. The Lady serving found my reservation and asked if I would like extra cover. I denied the offer and paid for the Fridge. I was then asked to go to pick up point. I did so and after 7 minutes was told by another member of staff there was a problem. He advised they did not have this Fridge in stock. I questioned why I had a reference number and why I had paid for it. They mentioned the usual scapegoat - computer error. I asked if they had anything similar in store but was tod no. I then asked if another local store in Bradford had this Fridge in stock as it also showed on their stock level computer system. I asked them to phone them to confirm this and what I needed to do the pick it up. To my annoyance was told had 2 but both on display. I was given a refund and left the store. I can't understand why I was given a reference number, then was able to pay for the item to be told could not have it. Please beware buying online with Curry's/PC World. I phoned complaints team who said sorry and advised this would be looked into by their Management Team... I don't have much faith in even getting a response as to them you are a number not a person.

Asked by Littlechet1 on 28th August 2017 Report this content
Parkdean southness As anyone been to parkdean site we have booked a 2 week Holiday in a findhorn caravan and have been reading all the comments most of them are saying how dirty the caravans are also about the smell from the plant near the beach, can any one please advise me?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site