AutoEBid Reviews - www.autoebid.com

Media Gallery for AutoEBid - www.autoebid.com

AutoEBid - www.autoebid.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Payment up front - I don't think so.....”

Written on: 15/10/2016 by Anaya336 (1 review written)

I always buy my cars via brokers, the last being a Hyundai I30. I'm currently about to place an order for a Nissan Qashqai. As always, I compare the broker sites, and generally the prices do come out fairly similar. I usually make my decision based upon not just price, but the response and helpfulness of the enquired to broker. Now we come to Autoebid. Firstly you have to register with them before obtaining a broker price (reluctantly, okay - fair enough). Having gone through that, there are… Read Full Review

Autoebid_Cs's Comment

Written on: 21/10/2016

It's unfortunate that you didn't find our service helpful.
We have tiered our product to have a fee or no-fee option.
Many dealers will offer an additional discount only to buyers who have paid a fee knowing that they are ready to buy.
As you may be aware many buyers waste a lot of dealers time hence we have the option to pay a fee, qualifying you as a committed buyer.

If you call our customer service team we'll always do our best to meet your needs.

AutoeBid Customer Service team

Garryh's Comment

Written on: 24/10/2016

So you expect a fee to be paid BEFORE getting a price......Seriously?

Every time I pick a tin of beans up in Tesco, I'm a committed buyer - only because I know the price.

What you describe as "many buyers waste a lot of dealers time" will invariably be price comparison, and choosing another supplier / broker. How much "time wasting" does providing a price equate to?

Sadly your response (whilst polite) merely compounds the issue, since you have failed to address or understand the points raised.

Although slightly hesitant to mention another broker, to put this into context, I shall.

I requested a price from Broker4Cars (Nissan Teckna 1.6 dci), and received a friendly and courteous response not only answering the obvious point (i.e. price), but my questions for clarification (delivery lead times / registration status - e.g. NOT pre-registered)

I (to coin a phrase) rest my case......

Christiancheape's Comment

Written on: 29/12/2017

I didn't have to pay anything up front, in fact the price for their services was included in the quotation price for the vehicle.

Garryh's Comment

Written on: 31/12/2017

That is because they have changed (I believe) their business model - probably because of the bad press and negative publicity they received - it's all there on the 'net!

Read 4 Comments

“Sent a bill for no service”

Written on: 24/07/2016 by Murdockra1955 (1 review written)

Sent a bill for a quote I didn't use. Car quote not for my specification anyway… Read Full Review

Autoebidcs's Comment

Written on: 11/08/2016

Sorry to hear that we didn't meet your needs on this occasion. Any invoice is not payable if you don't proceed to buy a car from the dealer we introduce so hopefully our customer services team were already able to cancel this for you?
If there are any outstanding issues don't hesitate to call out customer services team.

Read 1 Comment

“vw casualty”

Written on: 27/10/2015 by RichardMo (1 review written)

I ordered a new VW Caddy van through them, now it seems VW can't supply, well certainly not on time, they say they "may" have a fix in a couple of months ??. Asked for a refund from Autoebid, apparently their fee is not refundable,  who won't give a refund when the goods can't be supplied, not their fault I agree but not a decent way to behave ??… Read Full Review

Autoebid_Cs's Response to RichardMo's Review

Written on: 04/11/2015

Unfortunately due to the VW emissions scandal it has had a knock on effect in regards to delays due to VW having to retrofit these vehicles.

We have not been informed this client has cancelled their order with the supplier and we offer all clients a credit under such circumstances. If the client is not happy with this we would consider a refund however the client would need to complete a refund request form. We do not believe this client has completed a refund request document.

Richardmo's reply to Autoebid_Cs's Comment

Written on: 10/11/2015

Mr. Saleem, did offer a credit ie. a bid for a different vehicle, I didn't want a different vehicle !
As to the refund request doc. Mr. Saleem is being a little economic with the truth as he has already written to me saying, "You would be able to cancel your order with the supplier ... however our fee would not be refundable."
He then went on to offer, "If you have cancelled the order with the supplier and don’t wish to take us up on the credit offered to you and highlighted in our terms and conditions, we can consider offering you a 50% part refund of our fee subject to you removing the review immediately."
Whilst at the same time asking this site to remove my review as he had no knowledge of me, despite having replied to my comment !
Mmmm.