AutoEBid - www.autoebid.com

AutoEBid - www.autoebid.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for AutoEBid - www.autoebid.com

AutoEBid - www.autoebid.com

“DO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS”

Written on: 24/05/2022

***DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY*** ***DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY*** After a couple of weeks of communication on a deal, decision taken to proceed and the finance terms were confirmed to me on Monday evening. Within less than 24 hours, the payment amount was then advised to have increased by more than £40/month, which was totally unacceptable - suffice to say I did not proceed and I would urge anyone else to be very wary of this business as from my personal experience it cannot be trusted.

“Great service”

Written on: 04/11/2020 by DNOM (1 review written)

Great price for the car and kept me informed throughout the purchase process. Will happily use again

“Lots of savings and great service”

Written on: 29/10/2019 by twGrantham381 (1 review written)

It was time to buy another new car and I gladly went back to autoebid to source the car. I had decided the make and model (Range Rover Evoque) and was fairly sure of the specification. Autoebid were very helpful in finding the best price in the UK and then made sure I could get that price with one of the nearest dealers to me. We agreed on the car, spec, delivery date, and Autoebid did the rest. They followed up regularly (every two weeks), and made sure everything was in order. Next time I need a new car, I don't need to shop around - I'll be going back to Autoebid. Even if you are not ready to commit to your purchase, they are certainly worth talking to.

“Great!”

Written on: 28/10/2019

Everything went smoothly, delivered within timeframe, car was as described.

“Brilliant way to buy a car”

Written on: 03/10/2019 by JPK. (1 review written)

I was a bit nervous using an online service for buying the car but Autoebid did me proud. I am delighted with car and the deal they gave me

“The camper van at the best price”

Written on: 02/10/2019 by IanCalifornia (1 review written)

I contacted Auotebid after reading about their services on a forum notice board. I’d never used anything similar previously but the reviews looked very positive. I paid a premium as I wanted the best possible service as I was ready to buy and found dealing with dealers directly a bit of a mixed bag. After filling out the online form I was initially disappointed that when my premium quote came back it was just what the site had quoted previously. I stated this when the quote was followed up by a phone call and it was explained that the quote was definite and not just a guide price. I procrastinated further and started to look at VW Californias that were already in stock as I was concerned with potentially disruptive Brexit outcomes and the introduction of a new model. My operative at Autoebid then came up with x5 of the best specced vans I had seen clearly quoting all extras and I asked for pricing on x4 of them. These prices came in (about 36 hrs later) and were the best I could find anywhere. I ordered the highest spec van and then dealt with vw dealer directly, paying the best price. It was straight forward, official and I will always consider them when purchasing a new vehicle in the future. I even got the premium I paid knocked off the value of the van, so it didn’t cost me anything. Great service, would definitely recommend.

“very proactive and helpful”

Written on: 30/09/2019 by brynharries (1 review written)

Price was by far the most competitive I could find Once I agreed to purchase they kept me informed of all progress regularly and chased up any issues that I inquired about They also were always checking I f I needed any further assistance or other information

“Excellent company to deal with”

Written on: 27/09/2019 by Pricekb483 (1 review written)

I contacted Auto Bid after searching for a good deal on a new vehicle and having been messed around by a main dealer. The interaction was: up-front, honest and efficient. I was put in touch with a dealer who would supply the vehicle and the process was problem free. excellent communication. Vehicle delivered. Thank you

“Always helpful”

Written on: 23/09/2019 by JoelAllen191 (1 review written)

I had never used a service like this before and this time I was glad I did, having tried carwow and having to track down dealers myself it was good to be presented with options that were already filtered to my actual needs.

“Excellent service and huge discount”

Written on: 19/09/2019 by Carsonkk309 (1 review written)

Excellent, personal service. We looked at a number of discount and broker sites and Autoebid were cheapest by far, saving another 10% off the price of the car over the best of the rest. Dealer experience was exactly as you'd normally experience and we got the car in only a few weeks after ordering. Excellent, well recommended.

“Professional polite service kept in touch through out...”

Written on: 14/09/2019 by Jon19 (1 review written)

Professional polite service kept in touch through out the process and saved me 8k on the list price. will definitely use Autoebid again and recommend to all. First Class

“What a saving”

Written on: 13/09/2019 by GrahamGateshead (1 review written)

I saved £5,199 81p to be exact on my new Focus Titanium X in Desert Island Blue. Buying from Autoebid was so easy. The person I dealt with from Autoebid made it so easy and was very helpful right throughout the process. The garage contacted me for a deposit, 2 weeks later my car was delivered, simple, and I am the first registered owner. I checked out the garage before money changed hands,they had been established years and had a first class trading record. Why pay for fancy showrooms when the cars are exactly the same. I would use Autoebid again.

“Excellent service ”

Written on: 13/09/2019 by Lijialang929 (1 review written)

Very happy with my new prius . The discount was brilliant.. I will certainly use Autoebid again. I will recommended them to all my friends.

“Using Autoebid again”

Written on: 09/09/2019 by Hezekiah32 (1 review written)

Yet again, Autoebid have supplied me with the car I wanted, at a good discount.

“Very attentive service”

Written on: 09/09/2019

I would recommend autoebid to anyone buying a new car. They will save you a lot of money and find you exactly what you are looking for. Just the right amount of follow up calls to make sure the process is going through smoothly.

“Toyota CH-R Dynamic ”

Written on: 07/09/2019 by pjm-84 (1 review written)

First time using AutoeBid and we are very happy. We used a competitor initially but their offering for the same vehicle were considerably poorer with most dealers returning a £0 discount (what is the point of this?). AutoeBid's offering was exceptional. Having not used AutoeBid previously we were a little apprehensive, particularly when an £100 "commitment" fee was "suggested". We needn't have worried. Happy to say that we have a brand new Hybrid CH-R Dynamic Premium , dealer supplied, for the cost of a second hand one.

“Mecedes A200 AMG Line Premium Plus”

Written on: 05/09/2019 by Chase332 (1 review written)

Fantastic deal, no hassle, best experience in 30 years of buying cars. So simple to deal with.

“New Honda Purchase”

Written on: 24/08/2019

I ordered a new Honda Jazz through Autoebid. The whole process was very straightforward and Autoebid and Versus, the supplier, were easy and efficient to deal with. I would have no hesitation in recommending Autoebid when looking to buy a new car having saved a considerable amount over and above what a local dealership would be prepared to offer. The delivery of my new Honda Jazz to my home address was a bonus and an explanation of the controls and gadgets was given by the delivery guy before the vehicle handover.

“Toyota hilux ”

Written on: 20/08/2019 by 286Bowman (1 review written)

I researched and read reviews on autoebid before contact pleased I did they did all my searching for spec of motor I wanted got me a fantastic deal and they did all negotiations for me easiest new car purchase I have had strongly recommend I will use autoebid again for sure

“Efficient and good service .”

Written on: 15/08/2019 by ValentinoFarrell270 (1 review written)

They found a very good deal for me and were very prompt and efficient . Delivery time was 2 months but they had stated 3 and delivered quicker . Overall, highly satisfied with the service from the person I dealt with and the dealer .