Autograss Review www.autograssreview.com Reviews

Autograss Review www.autograssreview.com
4.5
  • Quality of info

Summary

Autograssreview.com is the UKs leading Autograss website. Autograss is car racing on natural surfaces such as grass. It is usually held on quarter-mile oval tracks. Although highly spectacular to watch, it is first and foremost a participatory sport.

Autograss Review www.autograssreview.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Autograss Review www.autograssreview.com

“I stumbled across www.autograssreview.com the other...”

written by Tom H on 04/06/2008

I stumbled across www.autograssreview.com the other day and was surprised at this new sport (it's new to me, anyway...) and also the good layout of Autograss Review.
As you can imagine, I had plenty of questions, especially as my knowledge is restricted to Grand Prix and WRC. I found answers in minutes using this autograss website. And that's rare in this day and age!