Stagg 77-FE Student Flute Reviews

1.3
  • Sound Quality

• Appearance

Stagg 77-FE Student Flute - Ask a question now

“I run a Woodwind Repair Shop. ”

written by Deeter Woodwinds on 15/03/2011

I run a Woodwind Repair Shop.
Just had a Stagg 77-FE flute come into the shop.
Bad for following: extremely soft keywork- bends easily and will not hold adjustments, pivot points are cylindrical and have excessive clearance. OEM pads are just barely of acceptable quality. Overall quality is poor for the long term. It is a throw away instrument upon needing repairs.

Good: nice looking and sounding flute when working.

Recommendation-DO NOT Purchase, get a decent instrument.

“I have just unpacked a new Stagg flute and have to say...”

written by on 08/06/2010

I have just unpacked a new Stagg flute and have to say I'm quite impressed.It is very responsive and easy to blow,I'm amazed that a flute can be this good with such a low price.

“Don't buy a Stagg 77-FE Student Flute, it is a false...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by on 14/06/2008

Don't buy a Stagg 77-FE Student Flute, it is a false economy. This is a poor quality flute that is definitely not worth buying.