Limousine Hire Reviews - www.booklimo.co.uk

Limousine Hire www.booklimo.co.uk - Ask a question now

“This is my absolute favourite car rental in London....”

Written on: 27/09/2022

This is my absolute favourite car rental in London. The cars are always fantastic. No matter what car I book, I'm always delighted with it.  Considering the quality of the service and the vehicles, the price is reasonable. Ideal for those who want a romantic night out. There were also plenty of stretched limos for bigger groups.

“Used Exclusive Hire for a stag do in hermita .ur...”

Written on: 26/09/2022 by Hickmanpi77 (1 review written)

Used Exclusive Hire for a stag do in Hermitage . Our driver turned up on time, got us to hermitage and back home safely with no issues. Definitely recommend and will use again..

“We booked the 3 hummer Limousines and one party bus...”

Written on: 24/09/2022 by AlanO'Neill (1 review written)

We booked the 3 hummer Limousines and one party bus for my brother's wedding. They literally had the whole wedding entertained all night.

“I hired a 16-seater hummer limo for my ”

Written on: 20/09/2022 by CarlaWelch453 (1 review written)

I hired a 16-seater hummer limo for my son's 13th birthday. My son and all of his friends absolutely loved it. Our driver was great too, he was really good with all the kids. Perfect for anyone who loves the fun. Hope to see you again soon

“We used this car rental to attend my friend's wedding...”

Written on: 19/09/2022 by AshleyGarza (1 review written)

We used this car rental to attend my friend's wedding and on the way, we met a group of guys skating and they commented on how nice our Hummer limo looked. Thanks for a great service and will definitely use again.

“I have been your loyal customer for three years now,...”

Written on: 17/09/2022 by lpHeath217 (1 review written)

I have been your loyal customer for three years now, at least once per week for business, Leisure and family trips. The reason I keep coming back is that I require a very reliable, professional service and I have not been let down a single time in that period. Drivers are prompt, polite and efficient and I particularly appreciate the text message communication confirming arrangements when necessary. Please keep up with the same spirit.

“Great Experience! The office staff, the driver and...”

Written on: 16/09/2022 by Lawsonit1950 (1 review written)

Great Experience! The office staff, the driver and everyone we dealt with was extremely well mannered and the hummer limousine certainly looked the part. Thanks, guys :)

“Appalling service from start to finish”

Written on: 05/09/2022 by ransom4real (1 review written)

Where do i begin, to start with i asked for a Hummer H2/H3 vehicle and i was quoted for this. I have email evidence to back this up. I had researched other Limo services and was looking for the right price. I got prices similar for the same vehicle but only decided to come back to use this company because they were the first i contacted. Come the day, the vehicle was close to an hour late, the limo that arrived was not a hummer and looked like it belonged in the 1980s. Beat down, torn interior, smelled stale, no air conditioning (ventilation was only via the 2 back windows) and was generally awful. Considering this was for a surprise i was just heart broken at the fact that they charged me £360 for this worn down piece of garbage. I could have hired a hummer myself for a whole day from a luxury car rental for cheaper and had a better experience with the left over money. I rang to inform them of this but the gentleman on the phone was very rude and not helpful. I have photos from this vehicle to show the state of this vehicle. Everything that was promised we will get as part of the Limo package experience we did not. They gave us warm champagne too. Appalling service really. I rang them this morning and you should have heard how the gentleman on the phone spoke to me. Avoid this company if you can unless you want this experience. I am going to do my best to ensure they do not get customers treated this way after spending all that money for a perfect experience.

“The booking process was very straightforward. I loved...”

Written on: 23/04/2022

The booking process was very straightforward. I loved it. I'll be back, for sure. It's just the right site to order a limousine.

“Absolute disgrace of a company. Firstly after been...”

Written on: 19/06/2021 by Tom141 (1 review written)

Absolute disgrace of a company. Firstly after been told £50 deposit and £200 cash on arrival, the driver demanded £300 cash or he would not set off. The Bluetooth didn’t work on the old run down limo. The driver was nothing short of a disgrace and a try to be bully. We contacted the company office to be told there was nothing they could do. Would not recommend this company to anyone. DO NOT USE!!!

Ashantev's Response to Tom141's Review

Written on: 20/09/2021

Wish I would have seen your review beforehand, had exactly the same experience!!!

Ashantev's reply to Ashantev's Comment

Written on: 03/10/2021

Exactly the same disgraceful service. They supplied a beat up pink limo! The lights did not work inside... I specifically asked for the white hummer when I booked. We also had a very rude driver on return who chucked my guests out at the wrong end of the road. The pick up and drop off addresses were wrong as well. The kids had to walk to find the limo! That's just some of my complaint!! No response or apology from this company who don't feature on Google reviews. I would why!!

Ashantev's reply to Ashantev's Comment

Written on: 03/10/2021

Ransom4Real's Response to Tom141's Review

Written on: 05/09/2022

Wish i had seen this review before i used this company. I got exactly the same experience. Absolutely shameful. They get away with this by changing company names. They are not just booklimo.co.uk i think they are also easylimo and loads more. I need to find out what the parent company is that owns these domains and report them to citizens advice.

Read 4 Comments

“Worst Limo Hire company in the UK”

Written on: 05/08/2018 by Massey106 (1 review written)

What a dodgy company this is!!!! DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND DON'T BOOK WITH THIS MICKEY MOUSE BUSINESS!! If I could score a zero I would definitely give that rating. I am surprised this company is in business. I booked a limo for my friend's hen's party a month before thee date. They were quick to take a deposit and then sent a confirmation of the booking. On the day after the 8 of us waited for 15 minutes for them to arrive I called them to be told that there had been a 'misunderstanding' and that they could not come. Unbelievable! No misunderstanding when they took my money. Left us totally in the lurch and totally ruined our evening.

☆☆☆☆☆

“booked a black limousine for a suprise for my new son...”

Written on: 24/06/2009

booked a black limousine for a suprise for my new son in law ,best man and ushers to arrive in style for his wedding day. Paid the 50 pound deposit has agreed months before hand confirmed everything severel times over, the driver knew the location and time. Come to the day the Limo did not turn up. Waste of time. Limousine Hire take 50 pound off you and never turn up. Ruined our day.

“Limousine Hire www.booklimo.co.uk have very nice...”

Written on: 02/06/2008 by LauraMiller (1 review written)

Limousine Hire www.booklimo.co.uk have very nice wedding cars. We are happy that we chose this company limousines for our wedding. As many people we were thinking what budget should we have for our Wedding? This company offered us 3 hours ride and offered "pick-up" and "drop-off" service as well. And even special services for weddings 'included any extras like' Just Married 'signs, balloons, flowers or 'wedding march' horns. When you plan your wedding, make research and compare all companies and prices. It's very important if you want to get the perfect limo for that big day.