Limousine Hire Reviews - www.booklimo.co.uk

Limousine Hire www.booklimo.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Absolute disgrace of a company. Firstly after been...”

Written on: 19/06/2021 by Tom141 (1 review written)

Absolute disgrace of a company. Firstly after been told £50 deposit and £200 cash on arrival, the driver demanded £300 cash or he would not set off. The Bluetooth didn’t work on the old run down limo. The driver was nothing short of a disgrace and a try to be bully. We contacted the company office to be told there was nothing they could do. Would not recommend this company to anyone. DO NOT USE!!!… Read Full Review

Ashantev's Response to Tom141's Review

Written on: 20/09/2021

Wish I would have seen your review beforehand, had exactly the same experience!!!

Read 1 Comment

“Worst Limo Hire company in the UK”

Written on: 05/08/2018 by Massey106 (1 review written)

What a dodgy company this is!!!! DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND DON'T BOOK WITH THIS MICKEY MOUSE BUSINESS!! If I could score a zero I would definitely give that rating. I am surprised this company is in business. I booked a limo for my friend's hen's party a month before thee date. They were quick to take a deposit and then sent a confirmation of the booking. On the day after the 8 of us waited for 15 minutes for them to arrive I called them to be told that there had been a 'misunderstanding' and… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“booked a black limousine for a suprise for my new son...”

Written on: 24/06/2009

booked a black limousine for a suprise for my new son in law ,best man and ushers to arrive in style for his wedding day. Paid the 50 pound deposit has agreed months before hand confirmed everything severel times over, the driver knew the location and time. Come to the day the Limo did not turn up. Waste of time. Limousine Hire take 50 pound off you and never turn up. Ruined our day… Read Full Review

“Limousine Hire www.booklimo.co.uk have very nice...”

Written on: 02/06/2008 by LauraMiller (1 review written)

Limousine Hire www.booklimo.co.uk have very nice wedding cars. We are happy that we chose this company limousines for our wedding. As many people we were thinking what budget should we have for our Wedding? This company offered us 3 hours ride and offered "pick-up" and "drop-off" service as well. And even special services for weddings 'included any extras like' Just Married 'signs, balloons, flowers or 'wedding march' horns. When you plan your wedding, make research and compare all companies… Read Full Review