EcoTan Su-do Classic Glow Tanning Spritz Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

EcoTan Su-do Classic Glow Tanning Spritz - Ask a question now

“EcoTan Su-do Classic Glow Tanning Spritz is A...”

Written on: 03/08/2009 by foundub4 (5 reviews written)

EcoTan Su-do Classic Glow Tanning Spritz is A fantastic self tanning product that i couldnt recommend enough, it's easy to apply, and doesn't make you look orange as it has some kind of skin matching ingredient in it that works with your own skin tone.

I get my EcoTan from ShimmerFX.com who I've used for a number of years… Read Full Review

“would suggest to anyone to give it a try...it's brilliant”

Written on: 15/07/2008 by foundub4 (5 reviews written)

would suggest to anyone to give it a try...it's brilliant… Read Full Review

“I absolutely love this stuff. My best friend Whitney...”

Written on: 01/06/2008 by jeantheo (1 review written)

I absolutely love this stuff. My best friend Whitney told me about it. She managed to con us all that she'd been on holiday to Jamaica for a week but she'd just bought a bottle on www.beauty2u.com and done it herself at home… Read Full Review