E-tyres Reviews

E-tyres - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for E-tyres

E-tyres

“Useless - best avoid.”

Written on: 17/09/2022 by Mystroe (1 review written)

Ordered tyres 7 days in advance. Spent 45 minutes at the garage looking for tyres. Called E-Tyres. Very unhelpful, no idea where the tyres were, reluctant apology. Don't waste your time.

“Ordered my tyre on line, turned up at the shop at the...”

Written on: 28/08/2022 by Rodneyi81 (1 review written)

Ordered my tyre on line, turned up at the shop at the scheduled time and sure enough, Etyres hadn't delivered. Phoned the contact number and sat on hold for 35 mins when the average wait time was supposed to be 6. The incompetent person on the other end hadn't seemed to grasp how to operate a computer, had a melt down, took my number and said they would call back. No return call so I phoned back and they had packed up and gone home. With it being a Bank Holiday weekend, I'm now screwed for my MOT on Tuesday morning.

“Excellent Service”

Written on: 09/03/2018 by RoddyRobertson (1 review written)

Booked engineer day before, office called to say engineer would be with me 11am . 11am on the dot engineer arrived. Very friendly and knowledgeable engineer. 20 minutes later job completed. You could not ask for better service. Roddy Swindon

“Waited in half the day for no shoe”

Written on: 03/01/2018 by TheresaMalone (1 review written)

Had to phone twice as I wanted to go out in the evening and not going to wait another few hours. Waste of my time and money.

“Great service”

Written on: 23/11/2017 by Budgies (1 review written)

Phoned Etyres last evening to arrange for a new tyre to be fitted. The tyre fitter arrived on time and was very efficient and polite and did a marvellous job. Will definitely call him again next time I need a new tyre.

“Middlesbrough Branch”

Written on: 08/09/2017

Fantastic service by the person I dealt with today! Quick and efficient. Rang at 9.00 am and he was here by 10.30 am. Informed that tyre did not need replacing and could actually be repaired. Highly recommend.

“Excellent service”

Written on: 08/08/2017 by louisedouris (1 review written)

I contacted e-tyres (Hemel branch) this morning and the phone was answered in a friendly helpful and informative manor. I was given the ratings of the tyre without asking (never had this with other suppliers I've used). They tyre has been changed within the time slot given, the fitter called before he arrived to give me an eta was friendly and efficient (as far as I know). Overall very impressed and would definitely use again.

“tyre needed new valve after new valve fitted i need...”

Written on: 05/04/2017 by tonysick (1 review written)

i orderd new valve on internet as it was leaking i advised i could not get tyre size as i am dissabled and advised when you move the valve air comes out i was told 25.00 plus 7.00 to get it done same day. i said just do it tommoro if 7.00 cheeper. i recived phone call saying the engineer is in the area so can do it today at no extra charge as he had just spoken to engineer so i paid. about 5 hrs later no phone call from enginner as promised so i went online to use etyre chat. auto note appeard saying we will get there asap etc. i typed in this is a auto note i would like a eta. the chat came to life saying yes auto note. they asked for job number said looking into it then a few min later chat said we will send email as we need to look into it i said no stay on chat am i not on system no answer after 5 min i ended chat.i was starting new chat when knock on the door it was engineer walking around the car. i pointed bad tyre. he asked for wheel nut and removed the tyre and checked for dammage i asked for the nut that was on the valve he tore off the valve with the nut on it and handed the valve to me. he started working on tyre removing it then he was rupping his hand around the wall and i spoted dammage that he never saw it was a large gash with with clean wires no scrape ing just a large gash and looked like split rupper he said that and said curb dammage. he did not seemed botherd he did not say this is dangarus or offer a price for new one he just wanted to gp asap he put tyre back on wheel asked me what pressure i advised he put air in i noticed dammage was on inside of tyre not the outside i said its not curb dammage as it was the inside of tyre not the out side he said curps can dammage both side of tyres. i said no rupping marks or scuff marks he then said pot holes would do that he never offerd wheel bal he put tyre on gave key back and went on his way leving me with a tyre to dangrus to use so cant use the car untill tyre replaced the tyre had only 500 miles on it i have advised watchdog and when i get replacment tyre so its safe to use car i will be asking them if they thing that tyre was dammaged by person removing it again no scuff marks shinny metal fresh dammage and no dammage to wheel dammage seems to go beyond exposed tyer to the eliments so i will have photos taken before tyer removed and i will keep the tyer for newspaers police etc. dont use this company. i think fitter gets kick back for new tyre and not for replacing valve so he did this out of spite.i will update on this site and i will post photos of dammaged coused by etyre. i am a engineer by trade so i know what i am talking about. so etyre dont bother unless you need newtyres then they will love you easy money anything else repairs etc just think is it worth the risk i wonder how many times etyre have put somebodys life at risk. i will contact traffic police i may call them before hand to advise i expect etyre will use auto note saying we try like they do all bad reviews same note evry time they dont care at all.

“Unreliable and untrustworthy”

Written on: 27/10/2016 by Cooperqr182 (1 review written)

Tried to use this company twice and had to cancel both orders! The first time because they let me down at the last minute saying they could'nt do it that day and the second time they couldn't do it at that price! Both times letting me down the day before despite allowing me to book and pay days earlier. Simply put, they do not do what they say they will. Not to be trusted I'm afraid!

“Cheapest on the net”

Written on: 14/08/2015 by mark2828 (12 reviews written)

Used this company a few times now when needing new tyres , like the idea that they come out to you rather then driving all the way to a tyre place , I needed a new front tyre and called about same day fitting as needed a new tyre urgently as it was completely flat they took my number , car and tyre size and told me they will call me back within 45 minutes I received a call stating a same day slot was available for an additional £7 and the tyre was in stock so decided that for the sake of £7 ....RAC quoted me £29.99 to come out same day and the tyre was also more expensive...to go ahead with the booking The fitter called me shortly afterwards and gave me a time and arrived as stated and within 20 minutes new tyre was fitted and I was good to go I have used this company a few times and never found any issues with there bokikg or fitting procedures so would definitely use again plus for my car they are one of the cheapest tyres I could find fully fitted on the internet so gets my vote

“Excellent service”

Written on: 02/04/2015 by Beck212 (1 review written)

Easily ordered online i had call before 9.30 to say 12.00 will be the fitting time and it was spot on 12.00. Ray bushell came and was more than just a tyre fitter he was a gentleman polite and explained everything as it should be Thankyou ray for excellent service Fitting area - rainford - WA11 8 SH

“Batteries are rubbish! What a waste of a service.”

Written on: 19/01/2015 by bojack (6 reviews written)

This company is just a joke. I had a battery fitted to my Peugeot 206 and it was quite obviously the wrong size. They kept saying it's the right one as per their system blah blah blah and they have had to replace this battery twice already, both new batteries not even lasting a year or so and supposed to have a 3 year warranty. Scrapped the battery in the end, had enough of my car failing to start properly and got one in a scrappy that is twice the size of this thing and actually works. Don't bother with this.

Etyresmarketing's Response to bojack's Review

Written on: 31/01/2015

Read 1 Comment

“Tyres not in stock after ordering”

Written on: 16/01/2015 by Danielle1994 (1 review written)

I spent over an hour online Thursday evening looking for a company who had the tyre I required in stock, E-tyres competitors I checked honestly gave a stocking time in days or reported out of stock. As I required the tyre to be fitted at the weekend due to my job I chose E-tyres due to the tyre being available along with the choice of a day to have the fitting. Plenty of emails forthcoming to check I had ordered the correct tyre only to be told later on Friday that that it was not available. I am now in the position of having to commence the hunt again Saturday morning before the general closing time of 1pm. The chances of the tyre being available in my rural area are very slim. I would not be tempted to use this company ever again. Be warned.

Written on: 31/01/2015

Read 1 Comment

“Only tell you tyres are not in stock after you have paid!”

Written on: 23/11/2014 by Douglas1968 (1 review written)

I've tried using E-tyres three times because their prices are good. You place the order, book your fitting slot and pay for the tyres online. The problem is that two out of the three times I've ordered from them, they didn't have the tyres in stock but didn't tell me that until after I'd booked the slot and paid for them! I can't understand why they get you to book a time slot and pay for the tyres before they even know if they are available! Crazy. I thought the first time they did this that it may have been a one off but it seems this is not the case. So, two out of three orders have ended up in me getting a refund and going elsewhere. I would rather save my time and pay a tiny bit more to go somewhere that won't sell me something they don't have. It's not worth the hassle for the sake of saving a tenner.

Written on: 16/12/2014

Read 1 Comment

“poor service false advertising”

Written on: 28/09/2014 by Childers1988 (1 review written)

Ordered via website which asked for you to pick a day for fitting then received phone call saying they cant do it despite taking your money already ...waiting on refund which has not come through yet

Written on: 18/11/2014

“Did not turn up”

Written on: 10/09/2014 by Lena464 (1 review written)

Phoned loads of times ,moaned they could not get through. They were blocking line.did not turn up three times .rubbish service and they have taken money

Written on: 11/09/2014

Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our service did not meet your expectations. etyres aim to consistently deliver a professional, convenient and reliable service to our customers. We are sorry to read of your dissatisfaction with the service we provided. To be able to handle your complaint please contact us directly so we can look into this further. Kind regards, etyres

“damaged alloy wheels”

Written on: 08/08/2014 by ArianaSpence452 (1 review written)

I got e tyres to replace my rear tyres for the first time as my merc was just two years old and covered just 20000 thousands miles, all went well, good service nice guy and seemed very good. when he had finished I thanked him and he left, then I got a bucket and washed all the white gunge off to reveal both wheels were badley chipped where the centre cap fits. I complained straight away they said they would sent the manager out but instead sent the tyre fitter out. the fitter said it was corrosion which was rubbish as it was clearly chipped on the merc badge which is plastic as well as the alloy wheels. good service but not worth carrot if they are going to damage the amg wheels

Written on: 08/08/2014

We have been speaking with you over the phone and via email about your complaint.
We will continue to try and resolve this issue for you.

“Poor experience”

Written on: 07/06/2014 by Shaniyav410 (1 review written)

When I made the booking I stated I needed the tyres by 3pm the day after (Etyres promised they had enough time). The day after I received a call at 2pm saying that they were unable to come. I asked for a solution because I had to leave to the airport so after 35 minutes of waiting I called them back and they told me they couldn't send someone. Now I'm left with a flat tyre and a flight to catch in 3 hours. Poor customer service and unacceptable behaviour under no circumstances. Will never book with them again. Obviously I asked for a refund of the tyres I previously paid and weren't fixed.

Written on: 22/07/2014

Read 1 Comment

“didn't listen to what I wanted, now awaiting refund!”

Written on: 27/05/2014

Rang up the local e tyre number to ask a price, was a reasonable price quoted, so l asked if I could have them fit it tomorrow morning as I have a long drive, he said "we have nothing till thursday" . So I said okay gonna have to leave it then, he then stated that they might be able to squeeze me in so I was then put on hold, 5 mins later he came back saying the fitter can squeeze me in tomorrow, so he took my card details and address then said quickly he will ring tomorrow morning to arrange a time. This confused me, I asked well I need him to come before 10am otherwise I'm not in, he said yeah will be and hung up. I checked my bank, the money had already left my bank account and I didn't have a time of the fitting. This just left me feeling uneasy. So rang back, a different guy answered, I asked him "is this fitter definitely coming before 10 tomorrow?" He checked the system sounding confused, he said my appointment is for Thursday morning. I was like no thanks, would like a refund now please, he then said right will get that sorted and hung up! I was like what? Your not gonna do it whilst I'm on the phone!? Hmm, 30 mins later i recieved an email saying that my money would be back in 3 working days! Pfft just a waste of time. Oh and also called the local number but 2 people I spoke to had southern accents, hmm. Just did not trust the whole thing. Was in the dark about what was happening and the fact they took my money, for all I know the fitter might have never turned up. Bad first experience, don't think I would use something like this again

Written on: 22/07/2014

“Tyres but not tiresome”

Written on: 13/03/2014 by border-rover (1 review written)

After some initial delay in obtaining one of the four tyres I needed, I was kept fully informed by telephone and an alternative fitting time arranged. The service was professional and thorough and the spare wheel which had a leaky valve was also dealt with, even though I had not arranged this. When the job was completed I was asked to sign a form confirming the return of the locking wheel-nut key and that I had watched while the nuts were all tightened correctly with a torque-wrench. Having all this done on my drive while I got on with things in the house, instead of sitting in a draughty garage, makes me feel justified in giving this service a strong recommendation.