Flower Advisor Reviews - www.floweradvisor.com

Flower Advisor www.floweradvisor.com - Ask a question now

“Never fails me”

written by Zaniyaho321 on 06/12/2022

Have tried to use other flower shop but always decide to use the service of Flower Advisor again. Reliable, fast and friendly service. Never fails.

“99 roses shortchanged”

written by BransonPike469 on 12/05/2016

My dad ordered a bouquet of 99 roses for my mum, as her birthday and their anniversary present (both are on the same day). The next day, my mum removed the 99 roses from the bouquet to transfer them into a bowl to be placed on our dining table. As she placed each one into the bowl, she made a count, just out of curiosity to see if 99 roses were really given. She counted thrice. There were only 87 roses. Imagine paying that huge sum of money for 99 roses but to be shortchanged SIGNIFICANTLY (12%). She went ahead to email them about this incident. They replied by saying that there was no way that it wouldn't be 99 roses because it will have to go through "quality control". They went on to offer a discount and a refund off THE NEXT PURCHASE. Are you really doubting us? Wow. Never patronising this store again. 11/10 WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.

“Really pleased with their support and service offered...”

written by WillieGallacher on 01/10/2014

Really pleased with their support and service offered from the teams from Singapore and Indonesia. Flowers and (last minute) cake were delivered in perfect condition. Thank you to everyone for making such a valued effort in filling my order. They will definitely be top of my list for the next time

“Incompetent. DO NOT USE!!!”

written by Nashmr132 on 18/09/2014

I ordered a cake and flowers to be delivered in Germany. 1. Didn't have the flowers I wanted I couldn't get the flowers I wanted. They called the next day to ask if it is okay to replace. 2. Can't send by 1 shipment The cake and flowers couldn't be delivered at the same time. But they failed to inform me. 3. Late delivery. With a lot of caveat from the company. I had chosen a timeslot from the website. Which is deliver before 1pm. After I placed the order, they had sent an email later on to say this: "The delivery takes place Monday (8:00h–19:00h) through Saturday (8:00h–15:00h) with DHL or GLS." My 1pm delivery time sits within the brackets of 8am-7pm.They were NOT EXPLICIT in telling me that they will be unable to meet the time specified. 4. Given wrong tracking number I was told to track the order myself. But was given the wrong tracking order. Even their updates via email were wrong. The cake had arrived and was eaten, but the customer service sent me an email saying the cake will be delivered the next day. 5. Not delivered to the recipient The recipient was home the whole day. The address was correct. The phone number was also supplied. But the flowers were given to the neighbour instead. When I asked the customer service which neighbour signed for it, they replied with the name of the recipient. Incredibly incompetent. 6. TAKE ZERO responsibility in late deliveries. Just look at this indemnification that they will email AFTER I made the order. "The completion of a delivery is warranted in 95-98% of all deliveries. Apart from that, the deliveries are completed with a delay of 1-2 business days. In certain cases the order may be delivered one day prior to the chosen delivery date. The driver is also authorized to deliver the flowers to a neighbor if the recipient cannot be reached." So your order can be 2 days late, and the company will not take responsibility. Because they have emailed you. On numerous occasion, when I spoke to the customer service, they bring up this clause in the email.

“Good Quality Has Its Price”

written by rosblig on 26/02/2014

The flowers were delivered at the right time at the right place. In addition, the bouquet really looks like in the photo of the online shop. I am very happy, even if it was not cheap. But just good quality has its price.

“Poor quality product”

written by Spurskingy51 on 24/02/2014

Two bouquets, both delivered on time but the flowers wilted and died within 48 hours. Roses in one and Tulips in the other. They offered me 20% discount on next order, which I shall definitely not use. Joke is they give you 12% Facebook discount so an extra 8% is downright taking the Mickey. Save your money and use Flora2000. They are more expensive but much better quality. Had to give one star as zero stars or negative stars is not allowed.

“Disappointing service and response”

written by jasmineechiaa on 21/02/2014

Very disappointing service from Flower Advisor Singapore. My friend advised me against buying from Flower Advisor but I still gave it a shot. A grave mistake. So now I'm telling others why you should avoid. 1) My delivery didn't make it on valentine's day as promised. I was really angry and when I call in to ask? They say they will call me back but they didn't. Because I am currently in the United States. Saving on international calls? And the reason for my cake not getting delivered? "Sorry it got lost in the system." In their defense, they offered a tube of toblerone chocolate with the cake. But there's more. 2) The SGD 70 lychee cake I ordered was discontinued and they replaced it with a SGD 30 cake from The Cake Shop thinking I wouldn't find out. 3) The note they provide along with the gift was a joke. It was type written and all the letter C are missing, so they added the letter C in by hand. Like how poor are you Flower Advisor Singapore, such that you provide such an ugly note along with my pathetic gift i paid 70 SDG for? (attached photo) How is that a romantic note on a valentine's day? 4) I was kind enough to give them a chance even when my package didn't get delivered on valentine's day, compensating me a cheaper cake and the lousy card that came with it, I voiced my concerns and the best they bothered doing? 10% of the next purchase. I feel horrified through this terrible experience. It is so unprofessional for a huge world wide company like that. I gave them a chance to make things right but they totally blew it.

“Awful / Non-existent Customer Service”

written by on 16/02/2014

Asked for delivery before 1pm on Valentines Day. Girlfriend did not receive anything (it's now 7pm) and FlowerAdvisor never told me about any delay (or maybe they just decided not to deliver? I don't know?) On top of that I can't contact them. Both their 24/7 Phoneline, Live Chat and Skype are turned off probably because they have too many complaints. Emails get no response either. I think they put all their money into nice website and photos so that people place orders and they can run away with the money.

“Unethical florist, NEVER patronize them !”

written by on 09/01/2014

This is the WORST florist that I have ever came across. In your website, you clearly displayed that all sorts of available bouquets for purchase. However, after payment has been made and money received into your pocket, then your customer service starts to call and inform that this is unavailable that is unavailable. This type of business operation is deceiving consumers to complete a transaction yet unable to deliver what we intended to buy. Poor business ethnic, zero credibility, lousy stock accountability, and incompetent management.

“LIARS or Incredibly LAZY AVOID AT ALL COSTS”

written by on 05/12/2013

They will find every excuse possible and then start making them up not to be held accountable to their end of the deal. If they invested 1/10th of their customer service resources and apologies into actually fulfilling orders they wouldn't have to deal with upset clients so frequently. I placed an order and they managed to avoid processing or trying to fill it until the day after intended delivery. They sat on my payment for 24 hours before then claiming I was trying to place an order for same day delivery. They then made up a supposed cut off time and told me about it 39 minutes after it had passed for the next day! After 2 Minutes on Google I found a real floral delivery website with identical pictures who guaranteed next day delivery with a tracking number in my inbox 1 hour after I clicked submit and it was cheaper! Save yourself repeated apologetic phone calls of excuses from waking you up at 4:00 am and take your business somewhere else.

“Please don't order from floweradvisor!”

written by Ffggggg on 30/08/2013

I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my mom's bday via their website. When it arrived, it was nth but a disappointment. The wrapping is bad, scotch tape visible everywhere, the foils were leaking, tearing and worst, visible. A lot Iof fillings like leaves and little flowers weren't included. Pictures on Internet looks very full but when it came, it was as tho it's a naked bouquet. Very empty. Called floweradvisor and the manager was REALLY rude. My first call was t say the flowers were different fr what the pic claimed t be and she requested a photo. And after I tool a photo, I realised there were worst flaws bout it and told her. She said it was my fault that I didn't tell her bout the wrapping, scotch tape and foil in the first called but never mind. I wanted a new bouquet because it's hideous. And she said everything is okay, there's exactly the amount of roses stated on the internet and no one cares about the wrapping and scotch tape and foil. And that whatever they do, it's their BEST. Which totally made me trip. They gave me garbage and said that's the best. Then fine.. She was really rude and ill mannered and could tell she's not a singaporean from her accent and she said the way she's doing things is completely normal as this is what Singapore do. Are you kidding me? Im a Singaporean all my life and never had such bad service and Shes only been in sg for a few years. Pfft. A memo t them the day I ordered is to send them after 4.30 but they sent at 3pm. Simple instructions, they all can't understand. And the best thing that happened t the bouquet of disgusting looking bouquet is that I had it re wrapped at another florist, thank god. It looked so much better!!! Overall, If anyone wants to order from them... PLEASE DON'T. And just nice, it was also my birthday and my boyfriend ordered from FareastFlora, it was so much worth the value and it gave you what the picture shows. Do not order from floweradvisor

“FlowerAdvisor - Great Delivery Service”

written by muizaddin on 12/07/2013

I think they are the best florists in the world and have reasonable prices. Very unique arrangement in a beautiful vase. I was very impressed. Perfect delivery! Will use every time I need flowers and parcel in the future.

“love flower Advisor!”

written by yuye on 12/07/2013

ordered champagne to be deivered from Scotland to Singapore - went without a hitch thanks to Flower Advisor - would recommend their service :)

“Best service and on time delivery”

written by on 01/06/2013

I just want to say Thank you so much for your such a good service and very on time to send the flowers to my sister and it's very beautiful (the same as your describe on the website). Well done!! For sure I will be back and buy beautiful present from you.

“Average customer service, Lousy delivery system”

written by on 23/05/2013

I placed my order 1 week before the delivery date and my order was confirmed via email and telephone after I called to check. However, on the scheduled day of delivery, nobody bothered to inform me that the delivery was not scheduled on the original day due to their "system error", until I called a couple of times to check on the status of the delivery. The customer service was apologetic and informed me that my delivery could only be carried out the next day! Completely unacceptable. With a wide array of online florists, I definitely will not purchase from FlowerAdvisor (Singapore) ever again!

“No word can express Flower Advisor FANTASTIC...”

written by WillyJT on 30/04/2013

I ordered a flower same day for delivery to China, and the Flowers is delivered within 2 Hours from the time I placed the order! My friend was very surprised when she received the flowers. She was really satisfied with the Flowers that are delivered and start posting especially in Social Media which make her friends jealous! I would like to Thanks Flower Advisor for doing such a good job! I'm amazed and impressed how do you guys manage to do it! Basically they provide fantastic Service & Quality! Congratulations you made 1 very HAPPY CUSTOMER! Will definitely recommend you guys to use the service!!! A very satisfied customer

“FANTASTIC SERVICE WITH EXPRESS DELIVERY!!!”

written by anthony6198 on 17/07/2012

I lived in Canada and I deliver to my friend in China and it gets delivered on the next day which is very impressive!!! My friend was shocked when she received my flowers as we are miles apart!!!! Not only the service are amazing, the customer services are very patient and helpful, they guide me all the way and keep me posted on the delivery status I WILL DEFINITELY USE YOUR SERVICE IN THE FUTURE AND STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU GUYS TO USE THEM!!!!

“Excellent Service”

written by quintonchapp410 on 21/06/2012

My experience with this company was sending gift for my mom at mother's day. My mom called me and confirmed that the flowers and cake were received on time and she was very happy with the flower as well as the cake. Floweradvisor certainly made her day on mother's day. I'm happy for the excellent delivery service and good staff as well as the quality of the flowers. I truly appreciate the swift communication and hope to use this service once again in the near future.

“FANTASTIC, EFFICIENT SERVICE FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY!!!”

written by on 19/06/2012

Well, I would like to give 2 thumbs up to FlowerAdvisor It seems that my experienced has been a wonderful one at FlowerAdvisor. I'm in US and I sent a flower to Australia and my friend called me personally to thanks me for the flowers! The flowers are delivered on time and According to her the arrangement is Fantastic (Although I did not see the real flowers that are delivered) Since she love it I assume it should be as good as what they advertised online! I truly a big fans of FlowerAdvisor now and will definitely come back for more! so for those who have not tried their service I would STRONGLY recommend you guys to try them!

“Very disappointed and unreliable. 24 hrs service is cr*p”

written by on 29/12/2011

Spend your money elsewhere if you ever want to surprise your loved ones. What is the point of surprising your loved ones on their birthday if the flowers do not arrive on time, or on the day itself? The order tracking system failed completely and does not function at all. Called the hotline multiple times, but the only reply they've given is that they can't reach the actual florist, and hence they are helpless and can't do anything about the problem. Seriously, what is the point of a helpline if people handling the line are persistently helpless?!?! Also, the system is so unreliable that they accept orders for items that are not even in stock. Then they seek to replace what you have ordered with other items that isn't even on their catalogue, so there's no way of knowing whether the replacement is up to standard or even to your liking in the first place. They are also inflexible to time changes. Should you want to change the time of delivery after submitting the order, they will charge you an additional $20 as a request for 'specified delivery time'. All these before they call the actual florist and the deliveryman.